2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have watched the brewer game. Rodgers says, 'we'll see what kind of team we are." Post game in reference toe their schedule. Pretty sure you just showed us and it ain't great

I should have watched the brewer game. Rodgers says, 'we'll see what kind of team we are." Post game in reference toe their schedule. Pretty sure you just showed us and it ain't great

We will see after the bye.

Tramon needs to be benched and King, Alexander, Jackson and Breeland need to start ahead of him.

Trade for a safety and bench Brice. I think the Raiders have one on the trade block?

Use Aaron Jones more.

Graham has to become at least automatic in the red zone going forward.

Rodgers knee needs to be at least 95% healed.

I've got nothing for pass rush, lol.

Im probably alone here but I'm pretty happy with the way they are playing so far. If Crosby takes care of his shit gb is 5-1 right now. Jackson, king and Alexander will grow to be really productive. Brice needs to get fucked and they need more consistent pass rush. Jones and Williams are developing into a solid rushing attack.

Im probably alone here but I'm pretty happy with the way they are playing so far. If Crosby takes care of his shit gb is 5-1 right now. Jackson, king and Alexander will grow to be really productive. Brice needs to get fucked and they need more consistent pass rush. Jones and Williams are developing into a solid rushing attack.

I respect that you can think long term, and in terms of the secondary, they are young and they will develop. But what pass rush? My God I haven't a clue why everyone thinks Matthews is this world class pass rusher. I guess leaping through the air only to miss the qb by 3 feet looks cool on a football card but...

Add the rookies who are clearly talented and need more game time reps with Rodgers and this could be a top 5-7 offense come December.

Pass rush is really bad though. Everyone thought with more playing time Gilbert would break out, but he has been pretty underwhelming thus far. Even the inside pressure has been lacking. Clark has been balling, but Daniels hasn't really kicked into that second gear yet. I guess coverage sacks is how we will get to the QB this year.

I respect that you can think long term, and in terms of the secondary, they are young and they will develop. But what pass rush? My God I haven't a clue why everyone thinks Matthews is this world class pass rusher. I guess leaping through the air only to miss the qb by 3 feet looks cool on a football card but...
s568872814488652156_p14606_i1_w589.jpeg

tenor.gif

Clark, daniels and Perry have a lot of potential in terms of the pash rush. I think Matthews still generates a lot of pressure but his ability to finish plays and make tackles in space has really dropped off significantly.

Brown needs to get shitcanned. Two back breaking penalties two weeks in a row

Davante Adams: "Winning is all that matters but definitely don't want to have a heart attack each week."

My sentiments exactly, Davante.

Last year over 16 games Jimmy G had a total of 520 receiving yards, and tonight he had over 100 yards. He has about 350 yards in 6 games this season.

However, last year he caught 10 TD's.

I wish we had Gronk. lol

Last year over 16 games Jimmy G had a total of 520 receiving yards, and tonight he had over 100 yards. He has about 350 yards in 6 games this season.

However, last year he caught 10 TD's.

I wish we had Gronk. lol

tumblr_p4ft55lnNj1tkodheo1_400.gif

Gimme Kelce.

tumblr_p4ft55lnNj1tkodheo1_400.gif

Gimme Kelce.

Gronk attracts more double and triple teams. He is held on every play. He is also constantly hurt, so yeah at this point Kelceeeeeeeeee is the better option.

But I just like saying Gronk. Who names their kid Travis?

Graham has 27 catches in 6 games. Really solid for a seasoned vet. He's on pace to catch 70+

Graham has 27 catches in 6 games. Really solid for a seasoned vet. He's on pace to catch 70+

He seems to be developing chemistry with Rodgers. Something to be happy about.

However, his career stats are helped by having having Breesus, Rustle and now Godgers throwing him the ball.

What a fucking joke. Three HOFers tossing him the ball his whole career. He has never caught a pass from a QB that wasn't top 5 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back