2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright my super salty ass is signing off. Good on you Alabama. I hope you guys realize I'm just being an over the top drunk OU die hard. That was a good game.

OU would still beat Alabama tho.

Y'all said the same thing after Spurrier and Urban retired. Don't forget even ole Butterteeth had a winning record. :cool:

Okay that made me laugh. We will see, I have a feeling that Smart will either sink or swim at UGA and not tread water eternally like Richt. The way things are now in the SEC if UGA goes back to losing to UF/AUB/Tech on a regular basis he won't stick around.

Yeah my first time walking down Canal I almost shit myself from some gangbangers. I’m good with a blade and found my hand clutching it over a few people. I’m not worried about me
But my mom working in the quarter late at night fucking worries me. Luckily I have an ability (thanks comedy!) for being able to talk my way out of anything. You had problems in the quarter? I’m almost too adorable to rob.

Your Mom should get a CC permit and get tactical training. It's better to have it and not need it than not have it and need it. There's lot of excellent compact 9mm handguns.

Okay that made me laugh. We will see, I have a feeling that Smart will either sink or swim at UGA and not tread water eternally like Richt. The way things are now in the SEC if UGA goes back to losing to UF/AUB/Tech on a regular basis he won't stick around.
I see him winning 10 games a year minimum from now on unless the East starts to show me something which they haven’t yet

Even if you take 2007 out of the equation, Tebow lost the same amount of games in 2 years as Leinart did in 3. The southern hype machine was real for Tebow.
And yet USC kept rolling after Leinart with Booty and Sanchez. Our highest offense since Tebow left finished in the 80s.

Even if you take 2007 out of the equation, Tebow lost the same amount of games in 2 years as Leinart did in 3. The southern hype machine was real for Tebow.
The pac12 was a fucking joke when Leinart was playing college ball. Tebow played a much tougher schedule than Leinart. Should have won the Heisman twice. Won the Natty twice, with average teams btw.

26219127_1477710495689766_4649972656541036961_n.jpg

The pac12 was a fucking joke when Leinart was playing college ball. Tebow played a much tougher schedule than Leinart. Should have won the Heisman twice. Won the Natty twice, with average teams btw.

Whoa Whoa whoa. My Pac 12 is a Joke Now.

Alright my super salty ass is signing off. Good on you Alabama. I hope you guys realize I'm just being an over the top drunk OU die hard. That was a good game.

OU would still beat Alabama tho.
It doesn’t matter. OU would have found a way to fuck it up. Biggest set of blue balls in the nation.

And yet USC kept rolling after Leinart with Booty and Sanchez. Our highest offense since Tebow left finished in the 80s.

Booty couldn't carry an average WR group in 07 the way Leinart had to in 04 with a shaky young Jarrett and first year starter Steve Smith who got injured halfway through the season. Not throwing shade at Booty who was a great college QB in his own right, but there's no way Leinart would lose 2 games with Jarrett and Smith as upperclassmen.

Carroll took the ball out of Sanchez' hands against ASU in 08. Sanchez wasn't even a first round prospect til that rose bowl game against Penn State.

Lol i love when people act like UF wasn't owning recruiting during Urbans reign. That's why Carroll vs Urbs was such a dream matchup. Tebow had plenty of talent to work with.

Wouldn't shock me at all to see Georgia come out swinging for the fences looking dominant and have a strong lead at half time. This is the biggest game in program history. Kirby is gonna have them all fired up. Bama gets settled in for the second half, kicks at 2, takes them into the deep water and downs a gassed Georgia.

leoshrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back