2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a buddy of mine's mom used to babysit this 3yr old Colombian kid. they nicknamed him "Satan". I asked why & within seconds, he looked at me & said "pone tu lengua en mi culo" I shit you not.

I remember a buddy of mine's mom used to babysit this 3yr old Colombian kid. they nicknamed him "Satan". I asked why & within seconds, he looked at me & said "pone tu lengua en mi culo" I shit you not.

But did you do it?

I remember a buddy of mine's mom used to babysit this 3yr old Colombian kid. they nicknamed him "Satan". I asked why, within seconds, he looked at me & said "pone tu lengua en mi culo" I shit you not.

Kid's got fucking style...and taste, lulz. He reminds me of myself.

I'm not going to make it. My e-cardio is running out of e-gas. Blow me up, Conor McGregor style, Tom.

34 minutes remaining ya'll

That's a future OT prodigy right there. Or a Mayberry female gimmick. Either or

I just grabbed random handfuls of posters.

Dude, this should be taken very deep seriously. Internet karate forum politics are on the line here.

On that note..

I want to change my vote to @sniper. You guys gotta trust me on this, he's not the hero we deserve, but he is the one we need. He made the OT great once, he can make the War Room great too!

Dude, this should be taken very deep seriously. Internet karate forum politics are on the line here.

On that note..

I want to change my vote to @sniper. You guys gotta trust me in this, he's not the hero we deserve, but he is the one we need. He made the OT great once, he can make the War Room great too!

He isn't a candidate tho.

*ya me voy

Look at me, I'm the Mexican @HomerThompson.
homer-sombrero.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back