• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join whatever league you need me in. Been thinking about joining a Sherdog league for years now.
I'll add you to the list, should have an open spot.
No word on sherdog league 2? I gave up my spit in the hodor league since i thought my main league would be active. Where's all my sd2 league bros at?
Has anyone seen @TheGreenLantern ? I guess I could just go ahead and set a date/time and then add someone if I don't hear from him before the draft.

I'll add you to the list, should have an open spot.

Has anyone seen @TheGreenLantern ? I guess I could just go ahead and set a date/time and then add someone if I don't hear from him before the draft.

Sherdog 1 is the league i want to stay in the most but cant make that draft time.

Have multiple money drafts on 27th and the 3rd. Have not looked much yet this year.

SHERDOG LEAGUE II

Draft order:
1. Mondo Freaks - @Mondo Freaks
2. 92 HgH - @King of Fists
3. Laced God - @INeedARemedy
4. Geno 911 - @TD2
5. Supreme Team - @Katipwnan
6. Bend the Knee - @sodapopinski
7. Return of the Mack - @PUO3
8. Zeke & Destroy - @TheGreenLantern
9. Drinkin A Forte - @brownfeet
10. Titletown! - @Foster

Draft date/time is Sunday, August 27th at 6:15 PM Central.

Edit - looks like we won't be able to draft then. Tentative date will be next Wednesday, the 23rd at 7 Central. Let me know if that is doable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back