• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

finished in my money league, but in the Championship in SD2.

Fuck Russell Wilson and fuck the Seahawks
vB9B5.gif

Wonder if Bortles can put up some good numbers one more time. Going to need him to win it all.

Finals are next week for me (if I make it). I get Zeke back this week and I'm loaded in every other position.

<20>

Made it to Super Bowl in my h2h league. 9 points from rivers and a combined 3 from my wr’s (green,Baldwin) was all overcome by my 2 headed rb duo of Gurley and bell combining for 60+.

In my season long accumulated points league I’m still in first by 54 points with 2 weeks remaining but just lost brown. Just need to hang on for 2 more weeks to potentially go 2/2 Super Bowls this year

Standard league: alshon, Josh Gordon, thielen and juju. Need to start 2. Leaning juju and thielen

Also for qb do I start Alex Smith or pick up bottles?

I have Bell as my lead back.

Second RB slot...

Gillesele
White
Aaron Jones

Normally Burkhead is in that spot.

Standard league: alshon, Josh Gordon, thielen and juju. Need to start 2. Leaning juju and thielen

Also for qb do I start Alex Smith or pick up bottles?
Pick up Bortles and frankly Thielen is a must start now in my mind and a lot of people I think are saying the same thing.

I'm in the finals but I'm up against Gurley,Shady, and Fournette. Not feeling good about it unless Hunt and Freeman go off. Also starting JuJu this week since Brown is out.

Ok I need a WR and a WR/RB

JuJu
D. Thomas
Tevin Coleman
Robby Anderson
Josh Gordon

Pick 2 lol

These fucking Saturday games are fucking me up.

I've got DMT over G Tate and R Matthews but I don't feel tremendous about it

Stafford or Foles? (If minnesota wins)

got Goff as well...

Here it goes. Two 10-3 teams in finals. Opponents team is strong...like my chances but my boys need to show up.

WIlson, Hunt, Howard, Julio, Keenan, Tate, Walker, Baltimore D/ST, Lutz

Bring it boys

PPR

Doyle @ BAL or Witten vs. SEA

Sanu @ NOor Josh Gordon @ CHI

Back