• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, i'm a Bucs fan too so i'm going through it now with Jameis, but it's not the worst thing in the world. Picks suck ass, but i'd rather throw a pick trying than punt after going 4 yards on 3 passes. Granted Dirk tends to abandon the run, but hopefully Jimbo will recruit some hosses at RB. I can't even remember the last real beast we had a la Gurley, Kamara, or any of the myriad of beasts Bama has had for the last bit of forever. It'll be an upgrade from Sumlin though, that's for sure. He left the program better than he got it, which I guess is about what I can ask, but I want someone who knows what it takes to win the big one.
I've pretty much always labeled Jimbo as a A+ recruiter and a D+ play caller.

But if you get the right 5 star recruits in a group, perfect storms like 2013 happen.

I've pretty much always labeled Jimbo as a A+ recruiter and a D+ play caller.

But if you get the right 5 star recruits in a group, perfect storms like 2013 happen.

If he wins a natty at A&M, he'll literally be god on campus. Like, build him a statue, lifetime contract, send him a different high priced whore every night. Beat LSU more often than not and Bama once every five years and you'll definitely have a job. We're easy to please.

I need a natty like a dope fiend needs dope doggie. I neeeeeeeeds it!

Is Jimbo seriously considering A&M?
My buddy who is on radio, and has gotten quite a few ties since he got his own show (CFB tailgate show), said he's heard from some highly respected FSU ppl that Jimbo wants out of Tally, badly. His ex wife is fucking everyone in the state, he's stressed to the max, and he wants to go somewhere else.

So maybe

My buddy who is on radio, and has gotten quite a few ties since he got his own show (CFB tailgate show), said he's heard from some highly respected FSU ppl that Jimbo wants out of Tally, badly. His ex wife is fucking everyone in the state, he's stressed to the max, and he wants to go somewhere else.

So maybe
Hell Tennessee should be after him.

If he wins a natty at A&M, he'll literally be god on campus. Like, build him a statue, lifetime contract, send him a different high priced whore every night. Beat LSU more often than not and Bama once every five years and you'll definitely have a job. We're easy to please.

I need a natty like a dope fiend needs dope doggie. I neeeeeeeeds it!
With Jimbo you will want to avoid Bama at all costs, he will get out coached every time and Bama is one of the only teams during his FSU tenure that has the same talent lvl. I was almost as happy during kick 6 as I was when Jameis hit Benjamin to win the Natty, because I knew FSU had a ton of more talent than Auburn and the talent alone could get them past, idk if it would have been the same if they played bama

Hell Tennessee should be after him.
Would mark. Bout time the East restocked on coaches. Their turn to play 3-4 top ten teams just to win your division

tenor.gif

Oof!

Who would FSU be after if he left?
For some reason Willie Taggarts name keeps coming up, that and Frost but I think Frost might be at UCF for the long haul.

UCF&USF can both make a lot of noise if they were to get accepted to better confrences, even FAU ain't a bad spot now and Boca is one of the best locations in Florida.

Is Jimbo seriously considering A&M?

Billy Liucci (the A&M sports guru) has basically said this

-Yes, we are doing the full court press
-Yes he is receptive
-Nothing is a done deal
-BUT, the regents are meeting on thursday to authorize the largest contract (length and value) that we've ever offered
-He personally thinks Jimbo will be coaching in Kyle Field next year
-This apparently has been the option since UCLA

-Yes he is receptive
-Nothing is a done deal
-BUT, the regents are meeting on thursday to authorize the largest contract (length and value) that we've ever offered
The numbers I'm hearing are in the ballpark of 6 years and 34 million

Tennessee should offer to save Arizona from RichRod

I think Mullen is a way better fit for UF than Chip btw. Mullen knows the Florida pipeline, I think chip would have a hard time time recruiting in Coral gables and the Miami area due to the fact he hates black ppl

-Yes he is receptive
-Nothing is a done deal
<mma4>

The numbers I'm hearing are in the ballpark of 6 years and 34 million

Yeah, that too. We'd foot his buyout and basically pay his assistants whatever they needed.

If it is true, they're not fucking around about the money. Our regents want to be a fucking winner lol.

I think Mullen is a way better fit for UF than Chip btw. Mullen knows the Florida pipeline, I think chip would have a hard time time recruiting in Coral gables and the Miami area due to the fact he hates black ppl
I thought the exact same thing when I kept hearing Frost at UF.

I think Frost goes home to Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back