• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until Michigan whoops on Florida again.

I guess the prediction game is dead??

Maybe. Thread feels like it lost a lot people during the off-season. Hoping that changes now that the season is starting.

Finally football is back, will only really feel like it's back when Wazzu loses to an FCS team though.

I don't understand David Shaw. Up 35-0 against Rice in the first half he goes for it twice on 4th down in the first half. WTF dude?

Let's be serious here. Rice is in the class of schools the caliber of HYPSM that most people don't know (i.e. Caltech and UChicago). UC killed football in 1939 and Caltech did the same in 1976. Rice should follow suit and do what they do best -- academics.

Last edited:

I used to coach middle and high school and moments like these don't surprise me. I have a buddy who still coaches and a player on his team batted a kickoff that was about to go out of bounds back into the field of play. Definitely a "bruh" moment.

GAME WEEK BAYBAY!

K0XvD.gif

Michigan's wearing yellow and the dirtsheets are saying we're wearing orange.

Nevermind, we're wearing blue with white helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back