***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v1 - Hayward GoFundMe Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good, i have before upon getting back and having my kid now has IRL changed me drastically in terms of patience, dealing w/ things, abstaining from frustration, etc...I check my pride alot in more situations so as not to have the last word/be so competitive, etc...Partly why i really don't argue much and virtually never make personal attacks on here. That's just not me

I don't want to take Ambien or the alternatives, and i don't feel tired really in the morning as i'm just used to it (like no water or vegetables/fruits) so the sleep thing is just part and parcel

mental health is serious man, not about pride, talk to a professional

I'm good, i have before upon getting back and having my kid now has IRL changed me drastically in terms of patience, dealing w/ things, abstaining from frustration, etc...I check my pride alot in more situations so as not to have the last word/be so competitive, etc...Partly why i really don't argue much and virtually never make personal attacks on here. That's just not me

I don't want to take Ambien or the alternatives, and i don't feel tired really in the morning as i'm just used to it (like no water or vegetables/fruits) so the sleep thing is just part and parcel
Ambien changed my life. Real shit, no exaggeration. Gave back control over my insomnia. It'll make you do some funky shit every so often, but it's absolutely worth it

Ambien changed my life. Real shit, no exaggeration. Gave back control over my insomnia. It'll make you do some funky shit every so often, but it's absolutely worth it
Started taking Ambien after my brother died, hated it. Didn't help me sleep and I'd just trip balls, do dumb shit and forget about it until someone told me I was walking around the house naked.

Watch the movie role models, wheeler explains it perfectly what happens if you don't fall asleep.

It's a better trip than shrooms, by far. My insomnia was to the point I could take 6 or 7 and not sleep a drop, so then I'd be just up all night basically in zombie sleep walk mode

Agree with Gunt, stick with lethal pots... stay away from prescription psychotic drugs... don't want to read about you in the news.

Maybe try some veggies and water... you know, like any responsible adult.

Bledsoe to the bucks. They badly needed a pg so a good move for them.

Agree with Gunt, stick with lethal pots... stay away from prescription psychotic drugs... don't want to read about you in the news.

Maybe try some veggies and water... you know, like any responsible adult.

Gotta start off slow. Don't wanna overdose on carrots and H2o

I recommend getting a juicer if eating veggies is that horrible a prospect. You can throw some fruit in with it for flavor.

was it just Bledsoe, or chandler too?

need my dude Len to get more PT haha

If he drinks juice, adding some oranges into the mix makes veggie juice taste like orange juice. Just don't use tomatoes. I do it like once or twice a week for a couple years now. Genuinely feel better because of it, whether it's placebo or not (which I don't think it is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back