Elections 2016 GOP Convention Thread

What convention bump do you expect for Trump (avg 40.4 before)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid speech . 7/10, maybe 8/10
0u3qJD.jpg

It's funny Cruz just openly said what most in the room felt. One reporter said the other day when you talk to RNC members off the record it is completely different than when they go on the record.

A lot of people in the crowd were obvious Cruz die-hards. It's shocking, cuz Cruz is a fucking weirdo who I wouldn't vote for with a gun to my head. But they were crying during the beginning of his rather run-of-the-mill speech. Surely a significant contingent of people are behind him.

One of the most awkward politician related gifs in recent memory. This is why politicians should stop with the "I love kids, that's how you know I'm a good person, vote for me!" crap. It's literally kissing babies, which has become a mocked cliche for a reason.

That's another reason Trump is good. He's not into PDA and he's not into lovey dovey crap. You can tell he loves his family but he doesn't feel the need to slobber all over them constantly.

Also never forget

thegorekiss2000jpg-6cefdac0a88a5ede.jpg
Don't forget about Trump making out with his PR guy John Miller.
fGfUqO.jpg

Is it just the infamous /b/ board that is the cesspool?
you're missing out.
1469067145734.jpg

btw almost all the memes and jokes that show up on sherdog originate in 4chan, then propagates to reddit, and finally makes its way here.

A lot of people in the crowd were obvious Cruz die-hards. It's shocking, cuz Cruz is a fucking weirdo who I wouldn't vote for with a gun to my head. But they were crying during the beginning of his rather run-of-the-mill speech. Surely a significant contingent of people are behind him.
The Cruz backers are the Never Trump morons.

It's no coincidence.

The Cruz backers are the Never Trump morons.

It's no coincidence.

I think Cruz has a lot of fans that are just morons. The bible thumpers and hard core constitutional conservatives are not a small group.

you're missing out.
1469067145734.jpg

btw almost all the memes and jokes that show up on sherdog originate in 4chan, then propagates to reddit, and finally makes its way here.
4Chan is definitely the most inventive place on the internet and that stems from their extreme support of free speech.

"Ted Cruz is a disgrace.

If he stuck to bullshitting about non-republicans we're happy to have him as party leader though!"

Politicans are so fuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of shit.

Sooooooo, let me get this straight.....

Trump's people are all disgusted about Ted Cruz being a liar.

Do I need to rewind 8 hours ago when everyone in Trump's camp was completely full of shit and lying through the skin of their teeth about the Melania speech?

Way to insult your audience fucktards.

Trump is defiant; he will stand up to the Republican ideologue agenda if he feels like it, I believe.. I've never heard Cruz mention shipping jobs to China being an idiotic thing to do.. Trump mentions that.

Trump mentions it but has his line of ties made in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back