2016 DOUBLE TROUBLE SEMINAR SAMBO & BURMESE BOXING

PhilDunlap

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
12522930_10153894675012433_8531639612918180280_n.jpg

Double Trouble seminar with Phil Dunlap and Vladislav Koulikov

Saturday May 16th and Sunday May 17th in North Western Las Vegas…

Saturday May 14th --- 11:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday May 15th --- 11:00am – 3:00pm

$65 for both days 8 hours of total training

7931 West Washburn Road
Las Vegas NV 89149
201-800-1927

Conveniently between routes 95 and 215 just off Durango

Everyone from beginners to pro fighters welcome regardless of style and is a great chance to experience 2 very dynamic seldom seen fighting styles and add some concepts to your game.

**** Space is limited first come first serve *******

We will be covering the unique viewpoints of the clinch and unorthodox submissions along with grappling from the strikers perspective… Get an overview of both the clinch and the ground from both the Russian Sambo and Burmese Thaing viewpoints....... Anyone is the Vegas area interested in getting a feel for something different let me know and I will add you to the list and if your coming in from out of area let me know as I am going to be trying to set up a hotel deal..

To register for the seminar:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/double...burmese-boxer-phil-dunlap-tickets-20999798964

For anyone interested in the upcoming double trouble seminar with Sambo Master Vladislav Koulikov and Burmese Boxing Master Phil Dunlap ...

Here is a highlight clip from the tail end of the second day of last years seminar when Vlad and I were going over some ground strategies from both styles

This is a highlight for Vlad's fantastic video series Sambo Jui Jitsu fusion... Even if you can't make the seminar get the series it will really enhance your game... Also remember Vlad will be available for a limited amount of private lessons so reach out and book now..

Back