2016 can easily be Diaz bro s year...

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Call me crazy but more matured and smart Diaz bros can get the WW and LW belts together...All they should do is get rid of those grasses...Who doesnt want to see that ha?

Call me crazy but more matured and smart Diaz bros can get the WW and LW belts together...All they should do is get rid of those grasses...Who doesnt want to see that ha?
Don't wanna see it...and don't expect to see it.

It isn't like either were setting the world on fire winning fights before.

giphy.gif

big fans of the Diaz bros and I don't see either getting close to the title.

Lol at either Diaz being mature or smart, hahahaha.

This could happen, but only if the rules get changed to no round breaks and no time limit.

Nate does not have a single chance of winning the belt, specially with RDA holding it.

i love the diaz bro but i doubt there is a 5% chance nick becomes champ. and thats when the champ is someone he KTFO.

although i like nick more, nate will never be lightweight champ because he follows his brother too closely. If he was willing to train and study outside of his brothers influence he would have had a better career IMO.

Call me crazy but more matured and smart Diaz bros can get the WW and LW belts together...

Where is there even the tiniest amount of proof in this direction ?

Plus... NEITHER GUY REMOTELY DESERVES A TITLE SHOT.

Nate does not have a single chance of winning the belt, specially with RDA holding it.
Man RDA is great but dont forget he lost to Guida...I dont care how much he evolved If u lose to Guida you are not that Fedor kinda guy...

Nate looked awesome in his last fight and was in the best shape he has ever been in but his brother Nick is all over the place plus he left the UFC by suspension on a losing streak from hell. He has won one fight since returning to the UFC from Strikeforce and you could argue it was to a BJ Penn that was on the downside of his career and the win was not by a landslide. I like Nick and keep pulling for him bro just don't get your hopes to high

Nate needs a big fight to see if he can push the top 5 again like around the time of the Cerrone/Miller run.

Nick.. honestly... probably needs a step back in competition that he won't accept. He will continue to sit around and only fight big names and probably continue to take lopsided decision Ls

Back