2015 CFB Discussion: iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!

OU at 19 is criminal, they should be at 119!

He has enough talent to make it through their schedule. Could be interesting though.
Just look how tight FSU played last year without Pruitt and how tight we played in 09 without Mullen. It's not just being expected to repeat and win every game but being expected to repeat and win every game in blowout fashion.

Just look how tight FSU played last year without Pruitt and how tight we played in 09 without Mullen. It's not just being expected to repeat and win every game but being expected to repeat and win every game in blowout fashion.

FSU was undefeated going into the playoff despite playing like shit for 2 quarters of every game last season.

If tOSU plays like shit and still goes undefeated theyll still make it into the playoff. And when they make it in Urbz will insert Dale and let it fly.

Right, but they should've destroyed everyone in the regular season (except Clemson) and look what happened when they ran into an elite team in the semifinal.
I mentioned the Clemson game because Jameis was abruptly suspended by the school less than 24 hours before.

Well Jameis was better than Cardale...

Well Jameis was better than Cardale...

Cardale gets to rest all season. He'll be fresh. Jameis was beaten down after carrying his team all season long.

Dales gonna sit back check his twitter accoutn and watch JT win 12 games

I don't hold 2014 against Jameis because he only came back because of the NFL's stupid 3 year rule for being drafted. Dude would've been the first overall pick last year too.

I think Winston will be better than Mariota.

FSU should have won that playoff game, just a lot of untimely errors

I don't actually believe this

7-5 for the Canes. Golden ain't the guy.

I just realized that Miami hasn't played in the ACCCG game once even though Boston College, Duke, and Wake Forest have. That's rough.

Now don't fuck it up

Maker Bayfield!! Second coming of Sam Bradford!! BOOMAA

Back