2015/16 Prem League Discussion v11: Monkey Business

pop.png

Bitchin! Appreciate it E.

Says remote file too large when I try to use the link. Save as, fucks up the background. Damn I feel poor. How do I set that joint?

These monkey AVs are class. Top lel.

Also, lol at Arsenal getting bantered off by Benzema and needing a Chelsea legend to save the day for them.

Except Tules doe, my condolences sir.

Anyways. Great little Vaca.

I'm saddened that the top work E did for my AV isn't shown off. Tules, should I get a monkey like yours, with a Spurs kit?

<3

lloyd1.jpg

3ff4980d9b0b03b81a06157bbb34ddc8.gif

Navy tie with black pants, WTF E.

Tules, how did you set the high res version? Shit is bananas!

[YT]Kgjkth6BRRY?start=151[/YT]

Holy shit 11 FF points for Cech!? Did he go full Champions League Final on Pool?

Kyle is in a great mood.

its-a-celebration-bitches.jpg

Needed that short getaway lol

Good day on the water too.
TPde01U.jpg

two 27 lb King Salmon. 3 20-25 lbs. 7 Kings and 1 Coho between the 7 of us. 3 hens so I have fresh eggs for the fall run. Plus the weather was perfect, sunburn on my face, have lines from my glasses lol

Needed that short getaway lol

Good day on the water too.
TPde01U.jpg

two 27 lb King Salmon. 3 20-25 lbs. 7 Kings and 1 Coho between the 7 of us. 3 hens so I have fresh eggs for the fall run. Plus the weather was perfect, sunburn on my face, have lines from my glasses lol

Boss shit!

Now you know what Frenzies underwear drawer smells like.

These monkey AVs are class. Top lel.

Also, lol at Arsenal getting bantered off by Benzema and needing a Chelsea legend to save the day for them.

Except Tules doe, my condolences sir.

Anyways. Great little Vaca.

bayern.jpg

timber.jpg

I figured he would just use the same one Tules is tbf.

Nah, sitting in the ocean, still had some reception, go online to see Arsenal completely bantered off by benzema just made the day so much better, sorry Tules <3.

Valeri doe..also don't try and pressure me. On mobile

I'm mostly curious if you're going to be a gloryhunting kernt, or support the team you hold a season ticket for.

*taps foot in anticipation

I'm mostly curious if you're going to be a gloryhunting kernt, or support the team you hold a season ticket for.

*taps foot in anticipation

Oh it'll be the Timbers monkey hands down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back