- 2014 NBA offseason thread, v1: The LeTears Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't hear shit. That arena will be empty.

Derp. Heat were in the upper half of league home attendance six straight seasons before even acquiring Bern.

Free Agency has just become a ring chasing competition the less few years. Top players like Howard, Lebron, and Melo just bouncing from team to team trying to get a easy ring.

if lebron leaves i'll be real curious to see how heat fans treat him. shit is still kinda crazy to me, if he leaves another team just cause they got greased in the finals then he can say goodbye to his legacy.

so you're legacy takes a hit because you leave when you're able to? lol, it's not like he's doing anything that any other player wouldn't do.

I'd fill an arena too if i was selling tix for $5

so you're legacy takes a hit because you leave when you're able to? lol, it's not like he's doing anything that any other player wouldn't do.

Players use to ring chase at the END of their careers, these guys are in their primes chasing titles like Malone in 2003.

Players use to ring chase at the END of their careers, these guys are in their primes chasing titles like Malone in 2003.

This is what the owners created when they put in max contracts and salary caps. It's really their fault not the players. How many times have you changed companies since there was a better opportunity for advancement or money?

Derp. Heat were in the upper half of league home attendance six straight seasons before even acquiring Bern.

lol'ing hard @ this pseudo stat.

Upper half league home attendance. My god, truly a RABID fanbase LMAOOOO!

Bq5nPZUCEAEJt7k.jpg:large

Ok, seriously, someone who can follow MadMick's rules start a new thread. I'd do it, but I genuinely don't give 2 shits about this year's draft (players shouldn't be eligible to join the league it's such an asterisk-ridden draft).

I use my eyes. My eyes say Kobe is a has been that could barely make the playoffs without a big man and road the coattails of his Slave/sex master Shaq to 3 chips. Give Bern a prime Shaq and Phil Jackson and he would be undefeated in the playoffs. You Kobe fans are a joke.

Bern exposing BD.

Pic works fine for me. Perhaps some of you need to upgrade your internet connection or something.

I don't see shit either, inventor. Upgrade your dial up modem.

Pic works fine for me. Perhaps some of you need to upgrade your internet connection or something.

LMAO is this some new form of argument? Get besmirched with hilarious ease and link a broken pic that supposedly turns the tides in your favor?

Yea they bought the tickets, but either arrived late and left early or didnt go at all.
Heat games to their "fans" is just a party. Its fashionable to be late and bounce when it stops being the place to be. Gotta get those cool points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back