• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

>>>>2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v12: TIM DUNCAN 2013-2014 Season Edition<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD, I seriously doubt that you've even stepped foot in California. Reports are that you live in New Mexico.

You don't really have to, since my sauces are more credible than you. Everything I've typed has already been confirmed.

Adrian Wojnarowski &#8207;@WojYahooNBA 2m

The Clippers have traded Jared Dudley to the Bucks, league source tells Yahoo

finally. dude was a can

Adrian Wojnarowski &#8207;@WojYahooNBA 2m

Bucks will send Carlos Delfino and Radiluca to the Clippers for Dudley and a future first-round pick, source tells Yahoo.

pick better be lottery protected this time. sucks that the cost of dumping salary usually mean first round picks need to be added.

Gotham Chopra, the director of "Kobe Bryant's Muse", an upcoming documentary on Bryant, told a story about being with Kobe and watching the Nets and the Heat play. Recounts Chopra, "Deron Williams went like 0-9. I was like, 'Can you believe Deron Williams went 0-9?' Kobe was like, 'I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you've just now lost confidence in yourself.'"

This Is The Only Kobe Bryant Quote

Marc Stein &#8207;@ESPNSteinLine 58s

ESPN has learned that Oklahoma City is trading Hasheem Thabeet to Philadelphia

finals

That's why some of the greatest minds in basketball history consider him the GOAT.

That same mentality is what drives him the goat cereal rapist.
He doesn't know how to take no for an answer or when to quit.

Wow the Bucks are doing good things in an offseason for once. Delfino didnt play last year and was going to take minutes away from players who matter more and Miroslav was a backup center who barely played, which is saying something since Sanders and Zaza missed like half the season.

Absorbing Dudley's contract (who can opt out next year) + a 1st round pick works for me... Actually building around young players, claiming Marshall off waivers, hiring a better coach, its like I dont recognize them anymore. Im waiting for them to dish a Channing Frye level contract out to someone again.

Lol Sixers trade for Hasheem Thabeet, then immediately waive him.

NBA should change the lottery process because of teams like the Sixers. They have no shame.

Sorry if I'm about to come off like an idiot but why didn't the Cavs just wait a year until Kevin Love hit free agency and then they could keep together Wiggins, Bennett, Irving and LeBron and then add Love in 2015. Would there not be enough cap space to keep all of them since Love would want a max deal? Did the Cavs really need to win this year when they could have built for the future?

Sorry if I'm about to come off like an idiot but why didn't the Cavs just wait a year until Kevin Love hit free agency and then they could keep together Wiggins, Bennett, Irving and LeBron and then add Love in 2015. Would there not be enough cap space to keep all of them since Love would want a max deal? Did the Cavs really need to win this year when they could have built for the future?

It's because LeRoids wants to "win now" (lmao as if he has ever done that) and is a notorious team hopper. Calfs needed to make a move quick because the known steroid abuser (have links to support this) can switch teams at any moment.

LeBeta just needed another all-star to blame when they lose next year. He doesn't care about winning.

So Lebron's impatience cost them a future all-star when they could have had a super team next year? What a dick.

So Lebron's impatience cost them a future all-star when they could have had a super team next year? What a dick.

Batfish you can fuck right off

Voting for me in the pole wtf is that

Batfish you can fuck right off

Voting for me in the pole wtf is that

I'm just basing it off your initial rustledness after Bern left. I never admitted to being a regular round these threads so forgive me if I hurt your feelings.

I refuse to accept your apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back