2014 Fifa World Cup Thread v18; To Be Determined

Status
Not open for further replies.
we wont play for a draw

[YT]wPo-pG2RZiY[/YT]

People forgot the Howard save. That was also crucial.

And Bradley's tap in denied at the goal line.

Fuck man that was a good game by the us when I think about it

howard had the best game i've seen a goaltender have. mind you i've only seen 6 or 7 games. i don't usually watch 2 third worlders go at it.

Well, I said Germans always play to win... and you lot argued.

Because Bayern is strictly German? Robben, Ribery, Thiago, Shaqiri, yada yada yada

Managers aren't the same. National teams playing aren't clubs playing. So on.

howard had the best game i've seen a goaltender have. mind you i've only seen 6 or 7 games. i don't usually watch 2 third worlders go at it.

Nah man, Ochoa for Mexican was incredible against Brazil.

Hoping for Netherlands, Croatia, and Australia to get the wins tomorrow.
Me too man, me too. I'm hoping that Croatia can put the pressure on Mexico early and often, score a few goals and win it. I would be one happy camper if both the US and Croatia made it into the knockout stage. After all Croatia didn't even qualify 4 years ago and that fucking sucked.

Also glad that Niko Kovač is coaching the national team. So many teams in the WC have coaches of a different nationally than the one they coach for

Hell of a match.

Crushing ending. But I take a but of consolation in the fact that it was a hell of a cross and finish. Glad it wasn't a bullshit goal.

US are still very much alive. With a draw getting both US and Germany through on thursday does anyone think that will change how the match is played by both?

Insult Bradley all you want, but why the F are the US trying to score with 2 minutes left?!? Possession fing soccer. Biggest choke job for team USA.

Germans are also backstabbing bastards.

200.gif

Predictions for the viewing figures?

Got a 7.0 in the opener vs Ghana, outdoing the NBA Finals gm 5. Surely higher than that today then, right?

Insult Bradley all you want, but why the F are the US trying to score with 2 minutes left?!? Possession fing soccer. Biggest choke job for team USA.

He got pushed off.

I'll insult the fuck out of him. Especially being the "engine"

we didn't though.

4 points through two games is a great performance from us and there's no reason why we can't give a good performance against Germany as well.
BOTH teams knowing that just a draw will put them both into the knockout stage will figure immensely in how the US and Germany play.

Also for a split second I was like "We lost, tis allover" then I realized we drew against Portugal, have 4 points and are in a good position to make it to the KO stage

Yep, after 82, I doubt we will ever let us get put in that situation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back