That united fan is a stupid ****

Only United fans I like are Andy Tate and NF

Rest are all twats

haha calm down lad

Have a hug
iojyG7IR3yru.gif

I read these, they are good, worth checking out if youre an Arsenal fan:

They are long though.

7amKickoff does some great blogs, there were one or two a few years back where he analyzed swissramble's soccernomics type breakdown of how much spending gives you what odds of winning or something to that affect, was really fascinating stuff

The Southampton Way

Year: 2015
Runtime: 41:23
Originally aired on: NBCSN

Known as a “selling club” that operates on a relatively modest budget, Southampton FC isn’t a side that should be competing with the heavyweights in England. Yet thanks to an extremely well run youth academy, a passionate fan base and a smart vision that pervades all levels of the club, the Saints continue to thrive despite their underdog status.

In this edition of “PL Download,” Roger Bennett of “Men in Blazers” fame visits the well-run south England club and spends time with coaches, players and executives to find out more about the Southampton Way. Bennett also wrote about the experience for NBC SportsWorld. Here’s what he had to say about the trip to Southampton:

dat Ariel Helwani fan , wearing a Ariel Helwani t-shirt, asking Punk 'why is Ariel the best in the world at reporting mma'

lmao

B6YLn53IYAEVBeq.jpg

lol at the shirt

lol tipsy guy just asked if he could come to his party and buy him a drink... ffs

lol tipsy guy just asked if he could come to his party and buy him a drink... ffs

haha

takin pics from far out aswell coz he cant get on the stage lols

Anik just called a dude "Darling"

He looked like a fat chick haha

lol that guy calling him the 'white james toney'

Back