***2014/15 Premier League Discussion v76: Con's Imaginary Bike Rack Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not in my nature to do that but you take my silence as 'weakness', just like not living my life like an open wound means I'm scared of pussy. I genuinely dislike people like you, who demand everyone else behave as poorly as them.

Called Frenzy a whore/sidepiece and made a perm appreciation AV - she laughed.

Called Kyle a ginger hipster and made a ginger appreciation day AV - he laughed.

Made a picture of Tules as 2 kit downlsad - he laughed, con laughed also.

Shooped Cardona as a fat Newcastle fan - he took it on the chin.

Called Con gay - he tells me I'm cheating on my wife, and that he hates people like me!

and I'm butthurt!

Damnit. Fell asleep. Looked like sanchez put in work

E you're a deeply unpleasant person, trying to hide behind 'bantz' doesn't always work. Maybe you wouldn't have these episodes if your own life wasn't so soul destroyingly fucked.

Go on - you keep taking shots at my "life" sat least be upfront and say what you mean, instead of dropping hints!

at what point does banter become gay bashing?

the term 'banter' is a little annoying, because if someone says something that is actually offensive, the excuse is "it was just banter". people use it as a get out of jail card, all the time.

Eow in full rustle mode is like an indefatigable Jack Russell trying to dry hump your ankle raw.

Hilarious for the 1st few pages but then gets a bit ............

blokey, this might be one of the first times we agree.

E you're a deeply unpleasant person, trying to hide behind 'bantz' doesn't always work. Maybe you wouldn't have these episodes if your own life wasn't so soul destroyingly fucked.

this is not 'bantz'.

Just not happening for us so far. Very frustrating game.

ugh, RVP gotta bury that.

Hate it when it rains.

Have to convert patio table & chairs into a tent with tarps, blankets & towels, to keep outdoor cats warm & cozy.

F'n saturated now :(

Go on - you keep taking shots at my "life" sat least be upfront and say what you mean, instead of dropping hints!

I'm saying if I just said yes to whatever woman likes me I'd end up married to some **** I can't stand.

I'm saying if I just said yes to whatever woman likes me I'd end up married to some **** I can't stand.

Still don't get your point.

Are you saying I fuck every women I can?

Are you saying my wife is a ****

Are you saying that I can't stand her?

Stop poking at him, Eow.

Let it go, Con.

Please.

the term 'banter' is a little annoying, because if someone says something that is actually offensive, the excuse is "it was just banter". people use it as a get out of jail card, all the time.

this is not 'bantz'.

yeah seems like a cop out when someone goes a lil too "OT" in here

Con was trying to cut deep with that remark

Hate it when it rains.

Have to convert patio table & chairs into a tent with tarps, blankets & towels, to keep outdoor cats warm & cozy.

rtuLwct.jpg

Just not happening for us so far. Very frustrating game.

ugh, RVP gotta bury that.

this game definitely need a goal to open it up. not much going on in the final third for united in terms of good chances. i would definnitely say united look like the team that would get the goal first.

is it bad i get excited when persie goes on a run

oop

is normal

Hate it when it rains.

i forgot how bad the weather is in southern california for you folks. we're getting a heatwave right now in columbus, 29F. was 7F yesterday.

oof, that would have been a beauty counter attack goal.

Our team chemistry is still lacking but Saints are very good at defending. Don't like how isolated the wingbacks can get but Valencia is showing Shaw how it's done. Still think we can win this one, especially given the firepower on the bench...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back