2013 Fight of the Year

Barao vs. Mcdonald!! Eventually we will see a trilogy from these two.

Looking forward to seeing Jose Aldo destroying Edgar then Edgar having a cry afterwards.

ill-buy-that-for-a-dollar-220x150.jpg

Well, I don't think any fights scheduled will be foty. But the best chance of a fight being in the running to be is

Rory vs Condit 2

Other 5

Pettis vs Cerrone
Johnson vs Dodson
Edgar vs Aldo
Siver vs Swanson
Wiman vs Grant

Probably be Chael then the Hendo Lyoto winner for JBJ in 2013. Don't count out Shadface though.

There's Chael in April. That's already 3 months gone.

Then Jones could fight Lyoto (Hendo is not winning) and Gustafsson in whatever order.

I don't think Bones will fight 4x in 2013.

I see him fighting in April, August and December

Last edited:

Then Jones could fight Lyoto (Hendo is not winning) and Gustafsson in whatever order.

Makes sense. JBJ can easily have 3 fights in 2013. Adding Chael, Lyoto/Hendo winner and Gus to his resume would be awesome.

P.S I believe Hendo has a good chance again Lyoto.

Lauzon-Benson after Lauzon beats Miller next week and Maynard in mid 2013.

Gus is going to sit out that long to wait for Jones? Or would he be next before Lyoto/Hendo winner? Regardless, I would think Rashad would get a fight with Gus or Hendo (or Lyoto rematch) assuming he beats Little Nog. So it's possible...

2013 will be the year of Anthony "showtime" Pettis or Gilbert Melendez, pretty much whoever captures the LW strap

edit: derp thought this was fighter of the year projections

Back