Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
Discuss.

Last edited:
I am just gonna pretend this is the off season/transfer thread for all leagues.

Damn you and your ninja edits!

Kroos - Strootman midfield would be pretty tidy for Utd

Wonder if Kroos would kill any interest in Fabregas or if LvG wants both in his midfield. That'd be a bit of a statement

If United go after both Kroos and Cesc, you have to wonder how they'd fit in Mata/Kagawa in too. I think Kagawa could be sold

If United go after both Kroos and Cesc, you have to wonder how they'd fit in Mata/Kagawa in too. I think Kagawa could be sold

Nah, just the one most likely. Kagawa will get another season imo, he's a good player and had a good debut year (was injured for a good chunk as well) who like many took a massive step back last year (though he had a good patch of form near the end of the season) I'm interested to see what becomes of him next year, I hope he isn't sold just yet.

The question is still Rooney/RVP. Both are best as Strikers and neither seem very suited to one another as a tandem. Add Mata into the mix and there isn't enough pace in the side when they all play. I think we will be in the market for a Winger though offloading someone like Young might be troublesome given his reported wages being rather high.

I'm very interested to see how ruthless we will be with the outgoings. All this talk of needing '5 or 6 worldies' is great and all but especially without European football we need to cut the squad back. Giggs, Rio & Vidic are all gone but apart from that it's all rumour at this point.

It certainly will be tough to get all the players playing in a system that gets the best out of them. Rooney may have to be pushed out wide which he will probably throw a fit about in the media because Mata is largely ineffective there. Mata just behind Van Persie, Rooney/Januzaj on the wings.

--
Sagna has finalised terms with Manchester City [L'Equipe]

Last edited:
this is why wenger will never win the pl again he's too stubborn in his ways if the club have money just pay him on a 1 year contract simples

is this paper legit in spain?

BoJIEwmIQAAvr29.jpg

Last edited:
Loads of reports now saying that Kroos won't be offered a new improved contract by Bayern.

Seems he could well be off.

United are offering him

Last edited:
I guess moyes is the next celtic manager now lennon left decent start to get his career back on track

Manchester City are on the verge of completing the signing of Arsenal's Bacary Sagna in a 3 year deal worth

Gervinho to MUFC? Really can't see the logic in that one. He's best as a
striker, right?

He's one of those players who looks 10/10 one day, then 5/10 the next.

CMx2, CB, LB, winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back