2012 Mayberry Awards: Best Non-American Poster

BJJ NINJA

Turtle Power
@Brown
Reaction score
mayberryawardscopy.jpg

Welcome to The 2012 Sherdog Mayberry Posting Award Ceremony!

We're here to honor those awesome, and maybe not so awesome, posters and threads here on Sherdog that really stand out from the rest of the pack for one reason or another.

So let's continue with the:

Best Non-American Poster

Here's the list of nominees...

bestnonamerican.jpg

fingercuffs:
Born in Brussels, fingercuffs started martial arts due to being physically weak. After moving to Hong Kong to do action movies, fingercuffs eventually went to the US. After displaying some martial arts abilities to a producer at Canon films, fingercuffs got a role in a movie called No Retreat, No Surrender, eventually adopting the nickname Muscles from Brussels.

MmaGirl10:
Born in Veracruz, Mexico, MmaGirl10 decided to become an actress after watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. After leaving Mexico for Hollywood, MmaGirl10 soon realized the hardships of trying to make it on the big screen. After being seen venting on a talkshow by director Robert Rodriguez, MmaGirl10 landed a huge role in Desperado.

tkotom:
Born in Hammersmith, London, tkotom spent the late teens and early twenties battling delinquency, alcoholism and drug addiction. After completing work on Star Trek: Nemesis, tkotom sought treatment and admitted the battles that ended a 5 year marriage. Life would eventually hit a huge high note with a role in the big time movie Inception and super blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises.

the ax murderer:
Born in Curitiba, Brazil, the ax murderer joined the military as a late teen and was quickly recognized for a talent to fight. Trained in Muay Thai and kickboxing, the ax murderer competed in Brazilian Vale Tudo matches, much similar to today's MMA. After having a not so great stint in the early UFC, the ax murderer went on to rule the Japan scene in PrideFC, then eventually going back to the UFC after Pride's demise. The ax murderer was given the nickname, The Axe Murderer.

Stories have been altered to protect identities, but ultimately are completely true until proven otherwise.

i dont understand what cuffles is saying half the time, but damn it if it ain't charming

Lmao I love the obsession with Cuffs here. She's a righteous gal but she's almost worshiped here sometimes.

BJJ NINJA, you want to make some BS award that I'm guaranteed to win or at least am nominated for? In little league football, I was always insulted to get the little trophy for just competing at the end of the year. Now I'm an adult, and I want my fucking pity trophy damn it!

Lmao I love the obsession with Cuffs here. She's a righteous gal but she's almost worshiped here sometimes.

BJJ NINJA, you want to make some BS award that I'm guaranteed to win or at least am nominated for? In little league football, I was always insulted to get the little trophy for just competing at the end of the year. Now I'm an adult, and I want my fucking pity trophy damn it!

"Slickest Poster" imo

I'm non American I'd have voted for myself if I could have. I don't know any other non-american posters so I voted for FingerCuffs, even tho she has disgusting AV's sometimes.

No nomination for jmac?

I think you've inadvertently offended every non-American poster on here by only being able to compile a 4 name list lol

hell yes.

Hah, didn't even notice you already posted it. I just saw he wasn't nommed and went straight to the quick reply. The same thing I always get pissed about in the heavies when you have to read through 40 people saying the same thing.:redface:

No fatalis?

fingercuffs then. She sends me pictures and stuff.

Back