2012 Mayberry Awards: Best Mayberry Moderator

I feel odd having been the solo vote cast for C.H.L thus far. Someone else needs to drip some of that Newman's own on their face.

They all seem like wonderful human beings.

I voted for Bullitt because of his excellent usage of Gifs and fun movie arguments. All the mods here are cool though.

i want to vote for you, but i'm not allowed to. if you stuck up for me instead of letting bam railroad your SMD authority, things could be different. you're going to have to live with that.

Wow your jimmies were really rustled that day, huh?

You lashings from that event are costing him a vote though

I still have no idea if he's Pete Yandjia, Petey and Jia, Petey Andjia or if it's just some username; but dammit, peteyandjia gets my vote!

I still have no idea if he's Pete Yandjia, Petey and Jia, Petey Andjia or if it's just some username; but dammit, peteyandjia gets my vote!

lol, this one I'm pretty sure, but have wondered the same. Don't know what it means tho

I like all of them well enough, but petey brings consistent lulz which is important. I would think Ronwah and BAM do the best actual moderation work but I have nothing to back that up with.

This thread is a little creepy, but I want to get in a few brownie points too.

I like all the Mods in Mayberry! They are all great and I cannot choose just one.

They left Fury off the list. I think I have seen him in the Mayberry a few times.

No BRF? Always found him really helpful to anyone who asks. A generous & very friendly soul.

Maybe he's more in the SB though.

Mayberry has some very good mods.
CHL, Ronwah, Petey, Bullitt are all solid mods/ posters/ peeps in general.

I always thought Madmick was a WR mod? And Petey Heavies?

I'm not as familiar w/ BAM.

tumblr_lnmerzWvcO1qa4yjw.gif

I'll vote for whoever brings the theology thread back from the dump.

Seems petey's bagged it already though lol

The only time I've ever needed a mods assistance petey failed

Voted Ronwah

Edit: scratch 1 for Ronwah and add 1 for petey

Last edited:
Deserved it.

Dude puts a lot of genuine effort into improving the forums. Well done & thanks Petey.

Flipped a coin as well between petey and CHL, so my vote is for CHL

This poll is a trap!

If you vote for one then the other mods will ban you!

Back