20 pre-fight FACTS about UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II

AggressiveAndy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
An article of facts about Saturday's UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II event in Las Vegas.

There are 20 facts in the full article, but here are the ones that are best/most interesting, in my opinion of course.

2. In a combined 43 career victories, Joe Lauzon and Jim Miller have finished 30 opponents by submission.

13. Myles Jury (10-0) has won all of his professional fights by TKO or submission in the first round. Jury's longest career fight is four minutes and three seconds.

19. Junior dos Santos will attempt to tie Randy Couture, Tim Sylvia and Brock Lesnar for the most heavyweight title defenses in UFC history at two.

Read More...

1. Cain Velasquez only has lost once ironically to Junior Dos Santos

They forgot fact 21: No one gives a fuck and the previous 20 don't mean shit.

Todd Duffee returns for the first time in 3 years and four months? lol what?

This reminds me of those Cosmo romance advice lists. One or two passable nuggets, followed by a bunch of bullshit filler.

Some ambitious writer promised his editor a list of 20, got to number 3, ran out of steam, then broke out the vodka and said fuck it.

This reminds me of those Cosmo romance advice lists. One or two passable nuggets, followed by a bunch of bullshit filler.

Some ambitious writer promised his editor a list of 20, got to number 3, ran out of steam, then broke out the vodka and said fuck it.

Pretty much. In this case I don't think he got past 1. Lol

I kinda liked the list. I hope Jim Miller comes back strong. JDS vs. Cain is going to be really interesting. Wonder if Cain will pull a Sonnen and shoot across the cage and hang onto JDS legs until he goes down.

JDS will tie and go onto to shatter the record for most HW title defences. Get used to it people.

They forgot fact 21: No one gives a fuck and the previous 20 don't mean shit.

Fun facts...I feel Bradford you to have such animosity to another ones post on Christmas. Did Santa forget to deliver you a gift?

1. Chris Leben returns to mixed martial arts (MMA) competition after a one-year suspension for prescription painkillers.

I stopped reading here.... WTF is this, got no depth in it

This guy gets to post his "articles" all the time, but ZombieProphet and TheStrikingGuy aren't allowed to anymore?

Cool.

Number 19 is a huge surprise to me ... Very surprised only two people have defended the title more than once

Seriously awful list...

how is it at all ironic that Cain has lost to JDS before?

Back