2 quick questions about creatine

Gigaldor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
1.Considering a cheap suppliment,does creatine deserves the investment?
2.If i stop taking creatine,how does this effects my strength levels?

You might want to check out Kre-Alkalyn. I am thinking of trying this stuff out. Not sure if anyone on here has tried this stuff and has an opinion on it or not.

You might want to check out Kre-Alkalyn. I am thinking of trying this stuff out. Not sure if anyone on here has tried this stuff and has an opinion on it or not.

You may want to ignore the marketing hype of the Kre-Alkalyn company. Creatine Monohydrate is the only creatine that's been scientifically proven to do what it claims. Read the links supplied by StupidityKills

I read those articles a long time ago.
Now the quick answers.I really want some oppinions about strength loss after stopping creatine.
thx

*waiting*

you'll be fine. the strength gains are probably not necessarily noticeable anyway, as they are not acute - sudden onset like caffeine - so after you stop it's not like you regress. If anything, making progress may very slightly be affected. But I doubt you can notice a 5% increase in strength on a 3RM test or something. Creatine does not affect you like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner.

So long as you keep on lifting you will be fine and will not notice any regression.

you'll be fine. the strength gains are probably not necessarily noticeable anyway, as they are not acute - sudden onset like caffeine - so after you stop it's not like you regress. If anything, making progress may very slightly be affected. But I doubt you can notice a 5% increase in strength on a 3RM test or something. Creatine does not affect you like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner.

So long as you keep on lifting you will be fine and will not notice any regression.

That is a retarded statment.

You may want to ignore the marketing hype of the Kre-Alkalyn company. Creatine Monohydrate is the only creatine that's been scientifically proven to do what it claims. Read the links supplied by StupidityKills

I'm actually taking Kre Alkalyn right now and I like it. Only creatine worth the hype outside of monohydrate.

That is a retarded statment.

How so?

I'm actually taking Kre Alkalyn right now and I like it. Only creatine worth the hype outside of monohydrate.

The way it's marketed makes me wonder if the people selling it are even aware of how creatine works in the body. I doubt KA works any better than mono (other than possible placebo effect from expecting it to) and it's definitely not worth the price difference.

Where I notice it most is in recovery and short-medium term weight gain. Both are advantageous for me.

I also find that people that say creatine 'doesn't work' or gives them the shits are usually the people that use shit quality stuff they buy in their gym or off the high street.

Where I notice it most is in recovery and short-medium term weight gain. Both are advantageous for me.

I also find that people that say creatine 'doesn't work' or gives them the shits are usually the people that use shit quality stuff they buy in their gym or off the high street.

high street?

1.Considering a cheap suppliment,does creatine deserves the investment?
2.If i stop taking creatine,how does this effects my strength levels?

1.The only investment you need to make is in your workouts, you'll enjoy the full benefits of creatine if you work hard

2.Again, depends how much you dedicate yourself during and after the use of Creatine, you'll notice a slight decline in strength though.

Back