2 fighters nicknamed "Rowdy" in the UFC

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ronda-rousey-ufc-ea-sports.jpg
bec-hyatt_profile.jpg

We all the know the 1st "Rowdy".

The 2nd, Bec Hyatt-Rawlings (1-2 Invicta), has not arrived yet but she will be part of the 115 lb women's class on the Fall TUF season coached by Pettis & Melendez.

Will they ask Bec her to change her nickname to accommodate Ronda?

(assuming she makes it into the UFC....last season they gave every female bantamweight a UFC fight regardless of how they fared on TUF)

I doubt they'll force her to change her name but they might 'encourage' it.

I like Bec but she better improve her jits and wrestling by leaps and bounds.

You cant have two people using the same nickname what kinda operation is Dana running over there
One of them needs to change their nickname to T-Bone immediately

Roddy Piper is going to wrap a belt round his fist and lamp the pair of them

You cant have two people using the same nickname what kinda operation is Dana running over there

Anderson-Silva-UFC-.jpg
kendallgrove.jpg

Never was a problem for these guys and they were in the same division. But women are more catty, and I can't see Ronda dealing with it any better than she dealt with having Miesha coach opposite her.

Never was a problem for these guys and they were in the same division. But women are more catty, and I can't see Ronda dealing with it any better than she dealt with having Miesha coach opposite her.

I don't think it's a woman-thing, but it might become a Ronda-thing for sure.

I can see her playing the victim card if they end up in the same division and at least tweeting something stupid.

I don't think it's a woman-thing, but it might become a Ronda-thing for sure.

I can see her playing the victim card if they end up in the same division and at least tweeting something stupid.

Even the Rowdy goddess can't cut 45 lbs... but maybe Bec can fatten up to challenge her for her nickname lol.

Anderson-Silva-UFC-.jpg
kendallgrove.jpg

Beat me to it. The Spider vs Da Spyder.

Back