2 boxers get in a fight at Golota/Saleta presser.

1. Two boxers?

2. Immediate take down? Jaja...

Lol.I also thought this looked a bit weird for two boxers fighting.Apparently some punches were thrown.If i find a better vid i ll post it.
Also worth keeping in mind that in Poland many boxing gyms are simply fight gyms where ppl train in all different arts ,so many boxers cross train with mma fighters etc.
So its no suprise to sometimes see some boxers goin for the guillotine and so on:D

I guess that's how you hijack a press conference

Nothing new about that.

two kickboxers:

There's no takedown in that video. Did you guys even watch it? They punched and clinched. By time we see them again they're on opposite ends of the room. It's creepy how deluded MMA fans can sometimes.

Last edited:
lol I like where this thread went, I like presser fights cuz its really the only time you ever see a professional fighter(boxer, kick boxer) utilize their main weapons without any kind of glove and in street clothes.

There's no takedown in that video. Did you guys even watch it? They punched and clinched. By time we see them again they're on opposite ends of the room. It's creepy how deluded MMA fans can sometimes.

if you are talking about the Badr hari vs peter graham video, then you are blind as fuck if you think there is no takedown. and this video has nothing to do with mma as both guys are kickboxers with limited MMA fights.

EDIT: if you were talking about the polish boxers video then you are right there was no attempted takedown, just headbutt/punches and clinch. the reason i commented of the badr video was because this was the only video in your quoted post, but after re-reading i think you meant the boxing video.

Last edited:
if you are talking about the Badr hari vs peter graham video, then you are blind as fuck if you think there is no takedown. and this video has nothing to do with mma as both guys are kickboxers with limited MMA fights.

EDIT: if you were talking about the polish boxers video then you are right there was no attempted takedown, just headbutt/punches and clinch. the reason i commented of the badr video was because this was the only video in your quoted post, but after re-reading i think you meant the boxing video.

Obviously I was talking about the vid in the OP. Why else would I quote those other guys too?

Lol at Hari's left, I want to say hook but, it's more like he was trying to throw a discus with a closed fist.

Obviously I was talking about the vid in the OP. Why else would I quote those other guys too?

well on first look there was a video and right under the videos was "there's no takedown in that video" so forgive me for making a mistake.

when i re-read you comment and all the quoted posts i realised you meant the video in the OP.

i could have ninja edited my original post, but ahhh no biggie.

well on first look there was a video and right under the videos was "there's no takedown in that video" so forgive me for making a mistake.

when i re-read you comment and all the quoted posts i realised you meant the video in the OP.

i could have ninja edited my original post, but ahhh no biggie.

Fair enough.

It's annoying how some UFC fans choose to see what they want wherever they go. The fact that a few people actually replied agreeing with the first guy highlights the strong sheeple mentality in UFC fans. We had the same debate come up when Haye-Chisora happened even though they just punched and clinched.

Good example is Riddick Bowe when he once got into a brawl in a press conference with another Boxer. Had Mercer threw them punches with MMA gloves and not worrying about breaking his hand, the other guy would have needed facial reconstruction surgery.

riddick bowe is a piece of shit.

This thread needed mike Tyson. Legitimises it.

Fair enough.

It's annoying how some UFC fans choose to see what they want wherever they go. The fact that a few people actually replied agreeing with the first guy highlights the strong sheeple mentality in UFC fans. We had the same debate come up when Haye-Chisora happened even though they just punched and clinched.

I don't get why people make street fights out to look like a video game where certain moves has to be applied because of a fighter's style.

When that infamous brawl involving MMA fighters in Britain took place, Liddell was knocking dudes out with punches and Tito Ortiz got knock out by Lee Murray in what was basically a bare knuckle boxing match.

How about Don Frye getting KO by a boxer in a hotel lobby brawl? Again, another MMA fighter involved in what was practically a bare knuckle Boxing match.

Streets fights are dynamic and instantaneous. Not planned out under certain regulations like a MMA, Kickboxing or Boxing match.

I guess that's how you hijack a press conference?

Nothing new about that.

two kickboxers:

Damn, I had never seen that. That second punch Hari threw had nasty intentions.

lol I like where this thread went, I like presser fights cuz its really the only time you ever see a professional fighter(boxer, kick boxer) utilize their main weapons without any kind of glove and in street clothes.

But pressers are before a sanctioned fight, so they hold back on their punches to not break their hands. Many time there is also hyped involved as a promotional tactic. Sometimes I wondered how many of these presser fights are staged.

Then when you look at Pro Boxers involved in a real street fight, that is when you hear of true damage being done.

Like when Mike Tyson got involved in that 1988 Harlem street fight where he knock Mitch Green out cold with a bare knuckle punch which shattered Green's bridge of the nose and his orbital bone. But Tyson also ended up breaking his hand in that fight.

Or Shannon Briggs who knocked out a football player in a street fight with a punch which not only shattered his orbital bone, but also blinded that eye for life.

Or Shannon Briggs who knocked out a football player in a street fight with a punch which not only shattered his orbital bone, but also blinded that eye for life.

Huh?
You messing around with this?
Never heard about this one.

Here is Lennox Lewis and Hasim Rahman in a Greco Roman grappling match promoted by Randy Couture.

Wow. Can't believe this is the first time I heard of this.

In reading up on this I came across a story (can't tell if it's true) that Briggs got beat up by Vikings Lineman Bryant McKinnie.

Back