1st 100 days: Trump’s approval at record lows

Some people unfairly label people as racists, and they can be vocal. But are they 60% of the country? No. They are a small population that I honestly do not have any contact with, and I live in a pretty liberal state. Using those people as an excuse for his abysmal poll numbers is just a terrible excuse, and refusing to acknowledge his problems is not good for anybody in the long run. You are scapegoating.

People need to acknowledge the real reasons that the majority of people dislike Trump. Are you able to do that?

lol it may not be 60% of them but it sure is a fucking lot of them. You're actually delusional if you think the amount of people who think he's a racist don't make a noticeable difference

I've denounced Trump when he actually does something wrong. A far cry from saying stuff like "it's his fault if people interpret what he says incorrectly"

To be fair, you should stop making excuses for him that previous Presidents did not get. If he is a quality President, he should not need your excuses.

To be fair, you should enter the real world

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.d659671aa7da

As President Trump nears his 100th day in office, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll found that a historically low 42 percent of Americans approve of his job performance thus far. His efforts to keep jobs in the U.S. is one area of bipartisan support among heavy criticism of his judgment, honesty and accomplishments.

aaa_0.jpg

Wasn't there an ABC poll that showed that 98% of people that voted for him are glad they did and not regretting it ?

So what has changed ?

Other than the level of anti Trump propaganda being ramped up ?

lol it may not be 60% of them but it sure is a fucking lot of them. You're actually delusional if you think the amount of people who think he's a racist don't make a noticeable difference

Sure, the people who believe that Trump holds negative views of certain groups of people "make a noticeable difference" in his public approval.

Where you seem to give him a huge pass is when you pretend that Trump has not brought that upon himself spitting out ludicrous sentence fragments on Twitter and making blatantly indefensible remarks on television. His own party has recognized this.

Personal responsibility. Trump and his supporters need to recognize what that is. Blaming everybody else for Trump's problems has gotten beyond pathetic and has moved towards the deranged.

I've denounced Trump when he actually does something wrong. A far cry from saying stuff like "it's his fault if people interpret what he says incorrectly"

If a leader is constantly completely misinterpreted, to the point that he has an all-time-low approval rating, who do you blame for that? How can you possibly exonerate the leader that appears unable to articulate what he really means? What kind of leader is that?

The whole, "It's not Trump's fault that he's misunderstood," type of argument is what you might say about a teenager who is having trouble adapting to a new school, not a 70 year old President who has spent his entire adult life in the public eye.

Wasn't there an ABC poll that showed that 98% of people that voted for him are glad they did and not regretting it ?

So what has changed ?

Other than the level of anti Trump propaganda being ramped up ?
Probably all the time he spends on the golf course and not being very effective

Keep clinging to those numbers. Keep thinking you are winning. Keep doubling down. Please.

Polls he says, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Turn off the CNN...

Sure, the people who believe that Trump holds negative views of certain groups of people "make a noticeable difference" in his public approval.

Where you seem to give him a huge pass is when you pretend that Trump has not brought that upon himself spitting out ludicrous sentence fragments on Twitter and making blatantly indefensible remarks on television. His own party has recognized this.

This is coming from someone who thought it was his fault when he was accused of mocking a disabled reporter even though that narrative has no basis in reality. So yeah, not really interested in your personal opinion of what he "brings upon himself."

Personal responsibility
. Trump and his supporters need to recognize what that is. Blaming everybody else for Trump's problems has gotten beyond pathetic and has moved towards the deranged.

But I didn't do that. I blame him when he actually does something wrong. I've said I'd stop supporting him if he tried to remove Assad and denounced how he handled the inauguration crowd shit. You're literally making shit up.

If a leader is constantly completely misinterpreted, to the point that he has an all-time-low approval rating, who do you blame for that? How can you possibly exonerate the leader that appears unable to articulate what he really means? What kind of leader is that?

Uh, the people who are CONSTANTLY misinterpreting him? Is that a trick question?

The whole, "It's not Trump's fault that he's misunderstood," type of argument is what you might say about a teenager who is having trouble adapting to a new school, not a 70 year old President who has spent his entire adult life in the public eye.

It's the argument you say when people "constantly" completely misinterpret what he says, actually. It's not a coincidence, you guys are wrong about so many things. Not really the most surprising thing that blame falls on you for misinterpreting what he does

No evidence he's racist, yet he's called a racist. No evidence he's """"""""""""islamophobic""""""""" yet he's constantly called one. No evidence he hates women, gays, minorities etc but he's accused of it incessantly. That's not his fault. For fucks sake, people thought he was saying "THEY'RE RAPISTS" about Mexicans. You guys are legitimately pathetic.

Well, he's basically been a failure so far. Maybe accomplish something if you want to get credit for doing shit. Trump is a farce.

This is coming from someone who thought it was his fault when he was accused of mocking a disabled reporter even though that narrative has no basis in reality. So yeah, not really interested in your personal opinion of what he "brings upon himself."

How many adults, let alone adults running for a leadership position, would do something like this?

TrumpKovImpers.gif

He looks like a jackass, and he is leaving his jackass actions up for interpretation by the millions of people watching. If you act like an unhinged fool, you better be prepared for people to interpret your unhinged behavior.

But you can make excuses for that, and defend it all you want. That's fine. But pretending that is not Trump's fault is pretty bad. We all have to take personal responsibility for our actions. You learn that as a young adult. Trump is in his 70s.

Uh, the people who are CONSTANTLY misinterpreting him? Is that a trick question?

There it is again. The attitude you take is that it's not Trump's fault, it's everybody else's fault. He's just so misunderstood, and people aren't fair.

That sounds very, very sensitive to me. Like you're defending someone being picked on. He's a 70 year old President, he should be able to handle himself with some tact.

No evidence he's racist, yet he's called a racist. No evidence he's """"""""""""islamophobic""""""""" yet he's constantly called one. No evidence he hates women, gays, minorities etc but he's accused of it incessantly. That's not his fault. For fucks sake, people thought he was saying "THEY'RE RAPISTS" about Mexicans. You guys are legitimately pathetic.

You seem upset. Take a deep breath, maybe a walk with some fresh air. Then respond.

You do not personally feel like there is anything wrong with the things that he has said. But most people do. The "most" in that sentence includes lots of members of his own party.

You can scapegoat all you want. Blame liberals, say they are just being mean. Whatever you need to do to defend him, that is on you as an adult.

But be honest in your assessment. When you say "You guys" in this case, it includes Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, (this list could go on and on and on).

Probably all the time he spends on the golf course and not being very effective

It was silly for Republicans to judge Obama when he golfed and it's just as silly when dems judge Trump for doing it now.

I am not a Republican or Democrat.
I have no loyalty to either party.

I voted for Obama twice and Trump this time.
I look at issues with an unbiased eye as far as party goes and I'd say he is making a great effort in several areas.
Jobs,trade,immigration, national security etc considering that the Dems are being so obstructive that they wouldn't vote for a bill that cured cancer if Trump submitted it.

I'm a nationalist and I believe globalism is the death of our country and way of life.
I believe in putting the interests of American citizens ahead of the interests of non citizens.

Simple as that.

It was silly for Republicans to judge Obama when he golfed and it's just as silly when dems judge Trump for doing it now.

I am not a Republican or Democrat.
I have no loyalty to either party.

I voted for Obama twice and Trump this time.
I look at issues with an unbiased eye as far as party goes and I'd say he is making a great effort in several areas.
Jobs,trade,immigration, national security etc considering that the Dems are being so obstructive that they wouldn't vote for a bill that cured cancer if Trump submitted it.

I'm a nationalist and I believe globalism is the death of our country and way of life.
I believe in putting the interests of American citizens ahead of the interests of non citizens.

Simple as that.
I think it's prefectly acceptable to criticize a POTUS when he seems to spend excessive amounts of time on vacation. He wasn't elected to improve his handicap.

But I didn't do that. I blame him when he actually does something wrong. I've said I'd stop supporting him if he tried to remove Assad and denounced how he handled the inauguration crowd shit. You're literally making shit up.

It's the argument you say when people "constantly" completely misinterpret what he says, actually. It's not a coincidence, you guys are wrong about so many things. Not really the most surprising thing that blame falls on you for misinterpreting what he does

The funny thing is that no one is "misrepresenting him".
It's just the media outright lying and spreading propaganda against anyone who would threaten to give our country back to the people.

It's much more nefarious than "misrepresenting"

We are in a civil war right now whether people realize or not.

Globalist scum against Nationalists.
And once again the US is the front runner in freedom and leading the way for the rest of the world.

Brexit and now France and other countries are starting to slowly see the truth and it's largely due to Trump being so nationalistic and letting people see that that isn't a racist or hateful point of view that should be silenced but rather should be celebrated.

Can't say I'm pleased he bombed my boy Assad. I'd also be very disappointed if he attacked the DRPK..... still on the train though, just working my way towards the door ready to jump out if he turns full globalist.

I think it's prefectly acceptable to criticize a POTUS when he seems to spend excessive amounts of time on vacation. He wasn't elected to improve his handicap.

Ok if we are going to debate pointless and childish things rather than actual policy and accomplishments.

I would say that Presidents use golfing as a tool to form relationships and make deals with other world leaders,CEOs etc.

Trump has already formed some good relationships with leaders that past administrations haven't been able to.

This isn't disputable. We have heard many positive comments from leaders he has met with.
So when a President isn't doing his job then yeah criticize if you will.

But it is certainly not warranted in this case.

At least not by the unbiased.

The funny thing is that no one is "misrepresenting him".
It's just the media outright lying and spreading propaganda against anyone who would threaten to give our country back to the people.

It's much more nefarious than "misrepresenting"

We are in a civil war right now whether people realize or not.

Globalist scum against Nationalists.
And once again the US is the front runner in freedom and leading the way for the rest of the world.

Brexit and now France and other countries are starting to slowly see the truth and it's largely due to Trump being so nationalistic and letting people see that that isn't a racist or hateful point of view that should be silenced but rather should be celebrated.
I appreciate a guy who can state his reasonable opinion without resorting to hyperbole

Ok if we are going to debate pointless and childish things rather than actual policy and accomplishments.

I would say that Presidents use golfing as a tool to form relationships and make deals with other world leaders,CEOs etc.

Trump has already formed some good relationships with leaders that past administrations haven't been able to.

This isn't disputable. We have heard many positive comments from leaders he has met with.
So when a President isn't doing his job then yeah criticize if you will.

But it is certainly not warranted in this case.

At least not by the unbiased.
The open question is "why is his approval rating in the dumpster?"
None of that addresses it.
I managed to do so with a couple of direct sentences.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.d659671aa7da

As President Trump nears his 100th day in office, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll found that a historically low 42 percent of Americans approve of his job performance thus far. His efforts to keep jobs in the U.S. is one area of bipartisan support among heavy criticism of his judgment, honesty and accomplishments.

aaa_0.jpg

a new Washington Post-ABC News poll

News poll

poll

giphy.gif

How many adults, let alone adults running for a leadership position, would do something like this?

TrumpKovImpers.gif

A big driving force behind his campaign was not being politically correct/acting "how a president should" so I don't care if you think it's not "adult like"

He looks like a jackass, and he is leaving his jackass actions up for interpretation by the millions of people watching. If you act like an unhinged fool, you better be prepared for people to interpret your unhinged behavior.

You're the one that thinks he's "unhinged" though. He's portraying someone to be flustered. He doesn't have to explain the fact that he wasn't mocking a disabled reporter because it's incredibly obvious to anyone who isn't mentally ill and can put 2 and 2 together that he wasn't doing that. Then when you actually do research you realize that the reporters disability doesn't remotely look like that. He can't actually flail his arms around. So once again, there's no reason to accuse him of mocking a disabled reporter. Liberal media tried desperately to make it seem like that's what happened and you were objectively, unequivocally wrong.

But you can make excuses for that, and defend it all you want. That's fine. But pretending that is not Trump's fault is pretty bad. We all have to take personal responsibility for our actions. You learn that as a young adult. Trump is in his 70s.

It's still not Trump's fault that people misinterpreted what he did incorrectly no matter how many times you say it is

There it is again. The attitude you take is that it's not Trump's fault, it's everybody else's fault. He's just so misunderstood, and people aren't fair.

That sounds very, very sensitive to me. Like you're defending someone being picked on. He's a 70 year old President, he should be able to handle himself with some tact.

You're literally making things up, again. I know you're usually a dishonest person though, so I understand. I still get a kick out of you treating a story about a Muslim punching a girl deaf over a ham pizza as "just another fist fight." Pretty disgusting of you, although I'm not surprised.

I'm not saying nothing is Trump's fault. For the 3rd time, I denounce him when he actually does something wrong. Liberals bash him no matter what he does. So yeah, I don't care if you guys disapprove of him. You guys aren't worth trying to find common ground with, especially pathological liars such as yourself.

You do not personally feel like there is anything wrong with the things that he has said. But most people do. The "most" in that sentence includes lots of members of his own party.

You can scapegoat all you want. Blame liberals, say they are just being mean. Whatever you need to do to defend him, that is on you as an adult.

But be honest in your assessment. When you say "You guys" in this case, it includes Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, (this list could go on and on and on).

"b-b-but most people feel this way" isn't an argument.

Back