184 lbs Lawler who was planning to cut to 170lbs, is gonna face 195lbs+ Nick Diaz, fight night

Shoden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
E__PQa1VIAM0Nn4.jpg

Cheap move by Diaz....It's clear that he cut water weight to 185lbs just look how shredded he is....Dude never planned on cutting to 170lbs.

Compare this to lawler who weigh in with clothes on.

This is absolute bullshit.......inb4 "lawler could've denied it".....Yeah and miss on a payday + he would be called a coward for denying the fight....Everybody who knows Robbie Lawler, knew he will take the fight regardless including Nick Diaz/Dana....thus Nick never planned on cutting to 170lbs, he knew robbie would take the fight at 185lbs on short notice.

He could've easily has asked for the fight to take place at 185lbs since the get go, but he knew a properly bulked Lawer at 185lbs which give him more problems.

I hate blatant cheating like this, but is so obvious....Im rooting for lawler, screw this cheat, I'm a Nick Diaz fan as well, but this blatant cheating is such bullshit.

Last edited:
Lawler agreed and doesn't care as much as you do. What's the issue?

Lawler is gonna be outsized, come on , there's a reason why weight classes exist......and Nick never intended to fight at 170lbs....it's a cheap move towards lawler...Lawler should've gotten the opportunity to properly bulked to 185lbs.

Come on man, it's so obvious that is wrong.

Nick won't be looking like that first pic tomorrow night. That being said, I agree I don't think Nick really had any intention of getting to 170. I also have my doubts about that picture from a few months back which claimed he was under 170.

It is what it is. Hope it's a great fight. War Nick and Robbie.

Lawler is gonna be outsized, come on , there's a reason why weight classes exist......and Nick never intended to fight at 170lbs....it's a cheap move towards lawler...Lawler should've gotten the opportunity to properly bulked to 185lbs.

Come on man, it's so obvious that is wrong.

You don't know what Nick's intentions were. You are speculating. Lawler accepted the fight. I still fail to see the bigger issue at hand here if his opponent accepted the bout. You guys are all up in arms always looking to persecute guys. The other guy involved doesn't care.

Hahah you are more hurt than lawler. You’re acting as if you are the one who has to step in the cage. I’m sorry big mean mr diaz hurt your feelings…..

Lawler agreed and doesn't care as much as you do. What's the issue?
The issue is that Robbie fighting someone with a significant size advantage, which was gained by misleading him. Now props to Robbie for being a straight shooter and just taking the fight anyway, but how do you not see the issue with what Diaz and his camp are pulling?

I like Nick, so it's sad to see him to resort to these tactics to gain an advantage.

This is the shit that happens in barn yard fights, not in the top MMA org in the world from a veteran like Diaz.

Robbie mentioned in the cuckamoto interview he wouldn't have cut so much weight in camp, so yeah, he definitely didn't expect this, but he also says he doesn't care.

So wait.. which one of these fighters had the most success at 185?

The issue is that Robbie fighting someone with a significant size advantage, which was gained by misleading him. Now props to Robbie for being a straight shooter and just taking the fight anyway, but how do you not see the issue with what Diaz and his camp are pulling?

Lawler doesn't care. So why should we care? You guys clearly don't know exactly what happened. None of us do.

You're all speculating. Stop saying Nick is cheating, etc. Etc.

No one knows.

Everybody ripping on Nick is doing so on speculation.

You don't know what Nick's intentions were. You are speculating. Lawler accepted the fight. I still fail to see the bigger issue at hand here if his opponent accepted the bout. You guys are all up in arms always looking to persecute guys. The other guy involved doesn't care.

Speculating? We have a pic where he is bloated.....and a pic later that week where he is more shredded.....he cut weight to 185lbs, it's undeniable.......He is gonna be clearly bigger come fight night.

The other guy is a warrior who can't make up excuses before the fight...he doesn't even want to think about the bullshit........But even Robbie Lawler said, his team was mad about it, because they know it's complete bullshit.

It's so obvious, it's hilarious how people still deny reality lol.

You seem to know Robbie well, Shermano.

Everyone in this thread seems to work behind the scenes at the UFC and in Nick's camp. They know what happened, right?

All I know is Robbie took the fight. He didn't complain. Why is everyone else complaining and knows what happened? Lol

I obviously have no way of knowing this, but my suspicion is that Robbie is most likely much more annoyed by this than he is letting on

Back