?

d-day tom. for mma board. one thread at a time. just post the name of the thread in here.

i like peanut butter.
or sometimes when i work out i'll rud butter all over myself so tha i can escape easier. does anyone else do this.
or i'll wear the same shorts for a week so that when a throw a triangle on someone they tap out cause of smell.

funfunufnufnufnufnufnufnfunfunufnufnufnfunfunfunfunfun

That's nice to know Art. I feel queasy just thinking about it. I don't think I will be able to eat peanut butter again.

Art it says you are in Wildomar. Is that the muslime part of Cali?
Was it founded by a wild Omar? Are you in fact a white Bedouin?

?

bedouin.jpg

yes me to pablo. and yes me to hound. omar is the man that founded wildomar. long story. but time to go train till d-day tomm. see ya guys.

Salaam walekoum Art.

Allahu Akbar!

Don't worry about training Art.

Just use steroids, it's way easier and you look better.

The Iron Sheik The master of the camel clutch
ironsheik.gif
[/IMG]

Art is the master of the camel toe
9079633-6a93-00F80190-.jpg

Seldom havoc is a variety of vegetable.

So Art wants to smell like vegetables? fair enough, each to their own!

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
d-day tom. for mma board. one thread at a time. just post the name of the thread in here.

i like peanut butter.
or sometimes when i work out i'll rud butter all over myself so tha i can escape easier. does anyone else do this.
or i'll wear the same shorts for a week so that when a throw a triangle on someone they tap out cause of smell.

funfunufnufnufnufnufnufnfunfunufnufnufnfunfunfunfunfun

I heard Rorion Gracie used to rub butter on himself so nobody can get a submission on him. I will try that someday Art.

Back