16 Ounce Glove Prices?

Bryan Lee

White Belt
Reaction score
Whats the U.S. Dollar price for top quality 16 ounce gloves? Maybe a better question is whats the most anyone would pay for #1 quality 16 ounce gloves? Ive seen Twins #1 for 60 and 70 bucks but honestly have no idea what people are actually paying in America.

I think for quality gloves the range is anywhere from 40 - 70 dollars.
Should last you for years to come.

About 70 - 80 dollars are the going rate for Twins, Fairtex and King. Don't get mislead by the Thai websites who set the product quite low, but kill you on the shipping charge.

i just got my twins for around 60 shipped in the US took 3 days and i luv em :icon_chee

60-80

even tho i want some reyes

60-80

KOfightgear offers cheap 16oz boxing gloves.

I'm lucky to have been in Bangkok a few weks back. Bought a pair of twins at half the price you see them online

Thanks for the replies, I need a few new pairs of gloves and with the exchange rate its a little confusing getting to the right price. I was thinking around 75 bucks so not to far off.

How much are they selling Twins for down at Lumpini?

Baby Phenom, where are you training at?​

Thanks for the replies, I need a few new pairs of gloves and with the exchange rate its a little confusing getting to the right price. I was thinking around 75 bucks so not to far off.

How much are they selling Twins for down at Lumpini?

Baby Phenom, where are you training at?​

Wait...you're in Thailand right now...so you shouldn't be paying like $75 for them...if you're in Thailand, you should be getting Twins/Windy/Fairtex stuff for like half that...

Getting that stuff here in America is where it's crazy stupid priced b/c of the shipping and crap....that shouldn't be a problem at all if you can get it right then and there...

Wait...you're in Thailand right now...so you shouldn't be paying like $75 for them...if you're in Thailand, you should be getting Twins/Windy/Fairtex stuff for like half that...

Getting that stuff here in America is where it's crazy stupid priced b/c of the shipping and crap....that shouldn't be a problem at all if you can get it right then and there...

Yea, busted on that, I have a couple friends that asked about some gloves and I got a new deal on some here and was wondering how much the mark up and shipping was. I'm not in the business of selling gloves, at least not for now.

Dude...don't rip off your friends...sell them to a price where you'll make a profit, but is still cheaper than what we can get them for here...

I paid like $70 for my Windys and something like $60 for my Twins...

If you're going to charge your friends that much then they may as well buy them from Cageside.com or NDmartialarts.com...in fact, give me their e-mail addresses and I'll send them links to those sites...

60-80

I bought some Reyes in Mexico in dec. they were still priced the same as here in the states. i prob saved 10 bucks if that. paid $110

Dude...don't rip off your friends...sell them to a price where you'll make a profit, but is still cheaper than what we can get them for here...

I paid like $70 for my Windys and something like $60 for my Twins...

If you're going to charge your friends that much then they may as well buy them from Cageside.com or NDmartialarts.com...in fact, give me their e-mail addresses and I'll send them links to those sites...

Take it easy, actually I'm sending a few pair to friends as part of a promotional package so they will not be paying anything for them, not even shipping.

Back