15yo girl has... voluntary? involuntary?... sex with 25 boys in school bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
High School whore fucking everyone, though? Unless she was shackled to the stall, it's not exactly a shocker.
Yeah but 25 people in the school bathroom? That's disgraceful.

Now that boys can go into girls bathrooms and locker rooms, there is no better time to a teen boy in public school. Why am I always missing out on the good things in life?

But seriously though, if she chooses to have sex with 25 students, it needs to be done off campus. Not at the school. The school is not for this.

But I wonder why she choose to do it in school. Maybe there is something about public school that she wishes to desecrate, or she wants to do something to hurt the school.

Well a hate to bring worse news but I see suicide in her future unless she gets a lot of help.

If my son was one of the boys I would slap him up side his head for being a dumb ass.

If not a slap he would believe that pussy was not even near worth the hell he would pay in shit I would take away and the restrictions he would be on.

By the way if she is really hawt, I would actually fight the other guys for the sole privilege of tapping that poon in the bathroom.

Exactly. If Slut Walks do nothing else they at least encourage young girls to be proud of banging 25 dudes in a bathroom and condemning people who see this as a problem. My Body! My Rights!

Thanks Feminism.

Slutwalk-007.jpg

amber-rose-slut-walk-2015-3.jpg

rs_1024x759-151003143311-1024.AmberRose-jmd-100315.jpg

The real issue is why she has to do this in school though. If she attends an private orgy party than is it still a big deal?

I mean is there a limit to how many partners you are suppose to have and how much time must be in between each?

Yeah but 25 people in the school bathroom? That's disgraceful.

Being a whore is disgraceful. It ain't exactly news though.

When I was growing up, this small county around where I live, had to practically be quarantined, because of an STD breakout in the high school. The kids were playing every sex game imaginable at parties, and it got way out of hand. And the kids back then were way less sexually aware, than they are today. I can only imagine the shit that goes on.

Herpes....Herpes everywhere!

If she were a boy she wouldn't be called a slut...

True, but lets be get real 25 girls wouldn't be lining up to have sex with a boy in a school bathroom either...

Sounds like a bunch of slut shamers here. Her body, her choice - amirite or amirite? /feminist

Anyone who shames the girl really is a sick individual, she clearly has issues, and your solution is to shame her into suicide?

She needs some serious counseling.

if i was the dad i would disown her if she allowed that shit

Anyone who shames the girl really is a sick individual, she clearly has issues, and your solution is to shame her into suicide?

She needs some serious counseling.

Did you accidentally respond to the wrong post by any chance?...

It's going to get much worse with the anybody can use the bathroom rule. Idiots of leadership always coming up with useless ideas.

From the article it seems a majority of the "25" males were on the football team.

I'd imagine they weren't talking about the JV team so I'd imagine most of the males were 16-18.

Regardless of how willing the girl might of been, there are definitely gonna be some charges incoming.

Gotta wait for more info though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back