International 150,000 people have been killed by Islamists since 9/11 according to Die Welt am Sonntag

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
terror18.jpg

According to the German Newspaper die Welt am Sonntag:

Islamists have at least:

- Committed 31,221 attacks
- Killed 146,811 people
- Killed more Europeans since 2014 than combined prior to that year (I guess they don’t count conquests).

...since 9/11.

The newspaper analyzed information from the Global Terrorism Database compiled by the University of Maryland and counted the attacks carried out by jihadists and members of different terror groups, including al-Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, and al-Shabaab.

Islamic terrorism is the biggest challenge when it comes to non-state terrorism according Bernhard Blumenau from the Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence at St. Andrews University in Scotland!

Most attacks occurs in Asia or Africa and fellow Muslims are often victims of these attacks!

I wonder how much worse it has to go before it gets better!

Last edited:
That's pretty outrageous. Especially considering they don't even control a proper military. These stats show that you shouldn't let them in. Their attacks are going in intensity and in volume. 9-11 wasn't a one off attack, it was the start of a trend. I don't want Muslims in my country, as they change things, for the worse and don't integrate. Not too mention the increase in rape and terrorism

Less than 1/3 of the casualties resulting from just the Iraq War, which was strongly hedged by anti-Muslim sentiment in the wake of 9/11, about 1/3 of the direct casualties of the War on Terror, and still barely more than half of the direct civilian casualties of the War on Terror.

But, yes, Islamist militants are clearly a problem. But using the objective fact that they are a problem to excuse growing their ranks by discriminating against Muslims and blocking out refugees (because, let's be honest, the purpose of this thread is to foment hate against Muslims and talk about how stupid liberals are for wanting to grant Muslim refugees access to Western countries instead of leaving them to die in the dirt), is likewise an objectively stupid and inhumane strategy.

What should be done? Arent we already bombing the continent back to the stone age? Maybe steer an asteroid toward it?

This was written by Byzantine emperor Manuel II Paleologus in 1391. It is part of a dialogue he had with an Islamic scholar.

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached...God is not pleased by blood - and not acting reasonably is contrary to God's nature. Faith is born of the soul, not the body. Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats... To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death..."
http://w2.vatican.va/content/benedi...n-xvi_spe_20060912_university-regensburg.html

Islamists have at least:

- Killed 146,811 people
- Killed more Europeans since 2014 than combined prior to that year (I guess they don’t count conquests).

...since 9/11.

The newspaper analyzed information from the Global Terrorism Database compiled by the University of Maryland and counted the attacks carried out by jihadists and members of different terror groups, including al-Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, and al-Shabaab.

Islamic terrorism is the biggest challenge when it comes to non-state terrorism according Bernhard Blumenau from the Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence at St. Andrews University in Scotland!

Most attacks occurs in Asia or Africa and fellow Muslims are often victims of these attacks!

Terrible.

A very rational first step should probably be for the West to stop supporting states that export the worst kind of Islamic fundamentalism, like Saudi Arabia. That alone would make a giant difference.

But no,

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia Can’t Get a Divorce
Despite Yemen, Khashoggi and U.S. energy independence, the relationship is critical for both sides.

Saudi weapons, military infrastructure and training are all dependent on U.S. military support. The kingdom’s investment holdings in the U.S. exceed $800 billion. The vast majority of the 190,000 students and family members sent abroad are in the U.S., and return with instinctive attachments to America. And, case in point, most the kingdom’s 30-plus cabinet ministers graduated from American universities. They may be angry about the criticism, but their natural affinity is to the U.S.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-05-01/the-u-s-and-saudi-arabia-can-t-get-a-divorce

This was written by Byzantine emperor Manuel II Paleologus in 1391. It is part of a dialogue he had with an Islamic scholar.

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached...God is not pleased by blood - and not acting reasonably is contrary to God's nature. Faith is born of the soul, not the body. Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats... To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death..."
http://w2.vatican.va/content/benedi...n-xvi_spe_20060912_university-regensburg.html
Word, the Rhomans had to deal with constant Islamic attacks and raids for dang near a Millennium. They knew what was up.

Less than 1/3 of the casualties resulting from just the Iraq War, which was strongly hedged by anti-Muslim sentiment in the wake of 9/11, about 1/3 of the direct casualties of the War on Terror, and still barely more than half of the direct civilian casualties of the War on Terror.

But, yes, Islamist militants are clearly a problem. But using the objective fact that they are a problem to excuse growing their ranks by discriminating against Muslims and blocking out refugees (because, let's be honest, the purpose of this thread is to foment hate against Muslims and talk about how stupid liberals are for wanting to grant Muslim refugees access to Western countries instead of leaving them to die in the dirt), is likewise an objectively stupid and inhumane strategy.
That is a rich and cute straw man considering that I wrote that most attacks occur in Asia and Africa and that not so few of the innocent victims are fellow Muslims.

The thread is about non-state terrorism, so your comparison to the Iraq war is pretty irrelevant but speaking of that war, I think it was entirely unjust and that the leaders in the West should be brought to Haag in chains, for that war and many others.

That is a rich and cute straw man considering that I wrote that most attacks occur in Asia and Africa and that not so few of the innocent victims are fellow Muslims.

The thread is about non-state terrorism, so your comparison to the Iraq war is pretty irrelevant but speaking of that war, I think it was entirely unjust and that the leaders in the West should be brought to Haag in chains, for that war and many others.
Indeed. So Iraq radicalized all of the Islamic world apparently. The Iraq was was pointless and wasteful, but in no way does that excuse , say Filipino or Sri Lankan terrorism. Trotsky just has another case of the bububu buts

Wtf? You clearly don't know what a straw man argument actually means, and that specification of the location of the attacks does absolutely nothing to change your argument or my information. You are making a thread about the amount of Islamist violence in the Muslim world for the same reason that you start any of these threads: to, again, foment opinion against Muslims and lobby against their entry to Western countries because they're just so violent and backwards. My information was meant to illuminate the fact that extremist groups' ranks have been swelled by direct state action by those Western countries by killing far more than all Islamists combined, by pushing people into the recruitment sphere of extremist groups, and by making nationalist martyrs of these groups.

I'm glad we agree. But I would personally say that invading a country ran by a brutal dictator on faulty data or without sufficient vetting isn't nearly as morally repugnant as what you are doing here and do regularly: lobbying for the exclusion of persons in immediate danger and on the brink of death because of violence in their general community that is not only minimal relative to the population of that people, but is far less than the violence (raw or relative) committed against those people by the countries to which they seek refuge.

Indeed. So Iraq radicalized all of the Islamic world apparently. The Iraq was was pointless and wasteful, but in no way does that excuse , say Filipino or Sri Lankan terrorism. Trotsky just has another case of the bububu buts

Cameroon is another country now suffering from a massive wave of Islamic terror, so I wonder what they have done to warrant that? Foreign policy? Imperialism? Colonialism? Racism? Islamophobia?

Or could it be that the problem is with Islam? As this violence happens everyhwere Muslims go. EVERYWHERE.

terror18.jpg

According to the German Newspaper die Welt am Sonntag:

Islamists have at least:

- Killed 146,811 people

...since 9/11.

Oh, they're mostly just good people who want to work... or whatever the narrative is today.

Cameroon is another country now suffering from a massive wave of Islamic terror, so I wonder what they have done to warrant that? Foreign policy? Imperialism? Colonialism? Racism? Islamophobia?

Or could it be that the problem is with Islam? As this violence happens everyhwere Muslims go. EVERYWHERE.
Indeed. It's hard to keep track of it all tbf. Sri Lanka as well, what did they do?
Basically the trend since the 600s is that if you border an Islamic nation, that's your problem.

Don’t forget recent attacks in Mozambique as well!

https://m.news24.com/Africa/News/is...sow-terror-in-in-northern-mozambique-20180610

I think coca-cola is almost rivaled by Islamic terrorism when it comes to global presence.

What should be done? Arent we already bombing the continent back to the stone age? Maybe steer an asteroid toward it?

Nothing, terrorism is great. It allows our governments to increasingly infringe on our rights and privacy under the guise of keeping us safe from something that kills less of our citizens than bunk beds.

And liars on here try to say 'white nationalists' are a bigger problem.

He's another lefty terrorist sympathiser.

Back