Media 15 YEARS AGO! We got the rematch to one of the best fights of all time, and it was just as wild!

I remember when his book came out, someone on here did a pretty lengthy synopsis of everything. Some of the details were so shitty it looked like it was for sure just a troll thread. Still the #2 GOAT WW.
It was actually nuts. Why would you write a truthful autobiography when you're a legit piece of shit lol

It was actually nuts. Why would you write a truthful autobiography when you're a legit piece of shit lol
I was curious so I looked up some of the stuff people claim is in that book and half of it isn't there.

Ah, the good old pre-USADA days.
giphy.gif

Yamasaki is the GOAT!

That what I was thinking when I saw how long ago it was...what have I done with the last 15 years? o_O
I did ok in my Profession . Went viral 3 times and just finished my 4 th tv show and got rid of my boat anchor beautifull dumb wife , got final divorce last month , woop wooooop. Couch potatoe didnt even want to learn how to drive lol 15 years woooosh lol

In the build up to his next fight Trigg said that GSP was a B-level fighter lmao

Was promptly RNC'd

You know when trigg was mounted he was thinking “how did this happen?!?”

Theres still great fighters and fights but the vibe just isnt the same as it was in those days.

There's too much too often. Which is definitely a good thing, but it takes away from it being special. Especially now when there's so many casuals who pretend to know about MMA. Back in the day, most of us had to give our own commentary and a quick rundown to explain what was happening or about to happen throughout the whole event.

Great moment in MMA and shit god damn 15 years...

I’ve never been a fan boy of anyone but Matt Hughes was one of my big favourites back in the day. Then yeah, TUF and the autobiography happened...

REAL BAD BLOOD between those two.

Did they ever squash their beef after the fights? In the last 15 years?

Back