15 fighters who could beat Conor McGregor

Any fighter could beat McGregor. Doesn't mean they have a good chance. I didn't bother with reading the whole thing and just looked at the names, but it seemed like a below average to average SD heavies piece, so no thanks.

Never thought I'd see the day, but here we are

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/01/conor-mcgregor-15-fighters-who-could-beat-him

A very insightful analysis. Well done, MMAJunkie

edit: I think he includes Woodley because McGregor might fight him for the title. McGregor won't fight other WWs who don't have the belt

They listed Yair Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens and Mirsad Bektic, that article was ass whoever wrote it should not watch mma.

And Alexander Volkanovski

I would pick him to beat all the top 10 LWs and FWs including the FW champ Max Holloway
{<Mcgoat}

I think he beats everybody at LW other than Khabib and Ferg so he is still top 3. Al will give him a tough fight also.

surprised to see u making a thread like this lol

he is quite underrated now, but i wouldnt say he is the most underrated fighter.

people need to realize that the more u shit on conor and make him seem like a garbage fighter, that it also downplays khabib's dominant win over him. conor is a fucking great fighter, top 5/3 FW of all time for sure, but he's just obnoxious now and talks a lot of shit without being able to back it up lately, which is crucial to his entire persona.

He is more overrated nowadays. Everyone knows how to beat his ass now. If u can survive 1.5 rounds you good

Not really. You can't base your opinion of of people who hate him. Most objective fans understand how good he is. He was also vastly overrated for so long that there is a backlash to that now.

he is quite underrated now, but i wouldnt say he is the most underrated fighter.

people need to realize that the more u shit on conor and make him seem like a garbage fighter, that it also downplays khabib's dominant win over him. conor is a fucking great fighter, top 5 FW of all time for sure, but he's just obnoxious now and talks a lot of shit without being able to back it up lately, which is crucial to his entire persona.
How is he top 5 all time when he only has 2 top 5 FW wins and 3 top 10 (unless you count Siver who somehow got a top 10 ranking by signing the contract to fight Conor).

He only has 3 top 5 wins in his entire career, sure 2 of them were for titles but who else has had 2 title fights with 1 and 0 top 5 wins leading up to them? The answer is nobody.

He is very overrated.
You just need to be a guy who hasn't lost a round in the UFC before him and you'll beat him.

people need to realize that the more u shit on conor and make him seem like a garbage fighter, that it also downplays khabib's dominant win over him. conor is a fucking great fighter, top 5/3 FW of all time for sure, but he's just obnoxious now and talks a lot of shit without being able to back it up lately, which is crucial to his entire persona.
I hate on him all the time, but when ppl say Mirsad Bektic would beat him...

I said in the original thread that since WW was included I’d say every top 15 UFC WW beats McGregor.

duh that an easy win for dustin now./

How TF is that a easy win for Dustin now? What has changed that makes you feel that way. He got Starched by Michael Johson in the first round 5 fights after he got KOd by Conor. Didn't look near as impressive as Conor did Vs Alvarez. So what analysis have you drawn this conclusion that its a easy win for Dustin now? McGregor would be the favorite without a doubt by Las Vegas bookmakers and rightfully so. Conor haters are just as bad as Conor nut huggers.

There is a group who says he is shit and there is a group who wants to suck him off and thinks he is the greatest thing to happen since the invention of the wheel.

I'd say it evens itself out.

Back