11/4 Alexander Povetkin vs Mariusz Wach

Wach has one of the laziest jabs i have seen

Fuck off Jay. The cliching isnt a problem.

Rd was the same as 2. Provet landing combo while Wach landing the Jab.

2-1 Provet

Wach cut Provet with a right hand.

Wach came on in the 4th.

2-2

^lol, misinterpreted on my part. If you have time between rounds, check your PMs.

^lol, misinterpreted on my part. If you have time between rounds, check your PMs.

i just did.

Provet went back to landing bunch and got rd 5.

3-2 Provet

2 Judges have 5-0 for Provet already

Wach slowing down now. Provet in controll and breaking down Wach.

4-2 PRov

Doesn't look like Wach has much of anything for Povetkin. All he did that round was paw his jab, clinch, and get hit.

Provet has the fight in bag. Wach has nothing left on his punches.

5-2

Doesn't look like Wach has much of anything for Povetkin. All he did that round was paw his jab, clinch, and get hit.

yeah. No snap on his jab anymore and not even throwing the right anymore.

I am not a fan of Open scoring. I dont see the point.

^It completely ruins the suspense of fights. Canelo/Trout was a damn good fight, but the public scoring really took away from it, I think.

I could see Wach quitting soon. he is down on all cards and looking spent.

^It completely ruins the suspense of fights. Canelo/Trout was a damn good fight, but the public scoring really took away from it, I think.

its changed the Whole outcome of that fight. Trout thought he was winning or atleast fighting evening until the 8th and then they say the cards out loud and he change his gameplan up and start fighting Saul fight by coming forward and it allowed Saul get the win.

Wach stopped in the 12th rd due to cuts. Fight was close til the 5th rd and then Provet took over. Scorecards will have Provet up WIDE.

Now I am out before THEY get here

Wach stopped in the 12th rd due to cuts. Fight was close til the 5th rd and then Provet took over. Scorecards will have Provet up WIDE.

The Gov'ment?

Thanks for the PBP.
Will have to check out some of those upsets.

How do you think Wilder does?

I take Wilder to beat the version of Povetkin that I just watched fight Wach.

Wach and Wilder are not similar other than in height. I think Wilder probably stops Povetkin.

Back