10th Planet is doing a technique site/forum for free until 10/1...

Drew Foster

Silver Belt
Reaction score
test.10thplanetjj.com

Just thought some people might be interested.

I was gonna post "who gives a fuck" but I realized Drew made the thread and not some whitebelt. :icon_chee So I'll just say "cool story, drew" :icon_lol:

I was gonna post "who gives a fuck" but I realized Drew made the thread and not some whitebelt. :icon_chee So I'll just say "cool story, drew" :icon_lol:

hahaha

Man I just try to help everyone ya know? :icon_chee

I definitely give a fuck. Should be cool. Now if I could only get my miginaction acct to activate.... damit. I have the code right but it's glitching and keeps saying required fields need to be filled and I'm putting in the correct info. WTF.

I definitely give a fuck. Should be cool. Now if I could only get my miginaction acct to activate.... damit. I have the code right but it's glitching and keeps saying required fields need to be filled and I'm putting in the correct info. WTF.

You're not using the correct pothead terminology. In the field that reads "name" you have to capture "DUDE". In the field that reads "last name" you have to capture "DUDE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU". In the field that reads "age" you have to capture "BEEN SMOKING SINCE 7 OR LIEK 8 YEARS AGO".

i kid

^ This will be the determining factor for whether i check this out or not.

You're not using the correct pothead terminology. In the field that reads "name" you have to capture "DUDE". In the field that reads "last name" you have to capture "DUDE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU". In the field that reads "age" you have to capture "BEEN SMOKING SINCE 7 OR LIEK 8 YEARS AGO".

i kid

I'm not certain, but I don't think Marcelo Garcia smokes teh pots.

(read my post again)

Back