100 years from now...

Project 2501

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If we've contact with aliens during that time, do you think they'ed want to be a part of this sport? Will they be segregated from human fighters, or will they be allowed to fight with us?

I'd pay a lot of money to see jon jones great great grandson fighting a predator.

"TUF 2673 is going to be the best fuckin season ever. We are bringing in the fuckin alien division. Its fuckin sick. There is this one fuckin alien that's... well you are going to have to watch but its fuckin awesome"

"TUF 2673 is going to be the best fuckin season ever. We are bringing in the fuckin alien division. Its fuckin sick. There is this one fuckin alien that's... well you are going to have to watch but its fuckin awesome"

This. And me being over 130 years old, I still don't give a shit about TUF. Just like now.

You forgot to write " Only on Fight Pass " haha

s25z68.jpg

How has this avoided the wasteland?

What.....I.......but......ummmmmm...... lets just.........but.......

....fuck this place.

"tuf 2673 is going to be the best fuckin season ever. We are bringing in the fuckin alien division. Its fuckin sick. There is this one fuckin alien that's... Well you are going to have to watch but its fuckin awesome"

8/10

If we've contact with aliens during that time, do you think they'ed want to be a part of this sport? Will they be segregated from human fighters, or will they be allowed to fight with us?

I'd pay a lot of money to see jon jones great great grandson fighting a predator.

Just as long as he's not fighting a Grey, they have really big eyes and Jones Jr Jr Jr, would finger so many holes in them.

Back