$100 and one of the best investments I've EVER made

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
As many of you know I moved recently and decided not to bring my memory foam bed as it was at least 10 years old.

Well life got busy and one thing led to another, and I ended up sleeping on comforters on the ground on the hardwood floor for over 2 weeks. No matress.

Finally said enough is enough when my body was aching in pain. Ran to the store and bought an air mattress for $100.

WOW. I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON.

it inflates its self when you plug it in. On full firmness it feels just as good as my old high tier mem foam bed. But you can let some of the air out and make it a better version of a water bed! So you just sink in to it.

My cat loves it too

Cant walt to bang on this thing

Make sure you bang real women and not the inflatable type.

Inflatable sex doll on an inflatable mat, it’s too much temptation for a cat with claws.... I would just hate for you to come home just as your “date” flies out the window, with the cat pretending he didn’t do it.

Wisdom is my thing.

2 weeks sleeping on comforter covered hardwood will make any mattress seem great when you first switch over. After a few weeks on that air matress though, your back is gonna be hating it. Just sharing my personal experience.

And, don't bang fatties on the air mattress, as it will pop. Honestly don't even bang average sized gals on it. Experience.

Last edited:
I didn't even read the post, but I agree, a fleshlight is one of the best investments anyone can make.

2 weeks sleeping on comforter covered hardwood will make any mattress seem great when you first switch over. After a few weeks on that air matress though, your back is gonna be hating it. Just sharing my personal experience.

And, don't bang fatties on the air mattress, as it will pop. Honestly don't even bang average sized gals on it. Experience.

This. Prepare to get your back completely fucked TS.

you cant bang a chick on an air mattress, not because of her i mean because that shit is gonna mess up your back like banging on the floor

As many of you know I moved recently and decided not to bring my memory foam bed as it was at least 10 years old.

Well life got busy and one thing led to another, and I ended up sleeping on comforters on the ground on the hardwood floor for over 2 weeks. No matress.

Finally said enough is enough when my body was aching in pain. Ran to the store and bought an air mattress for $100.

it inflates its self when you plug it in. On full firmness it feels just as good as my old high tier mem foam bed. But you can let some of the air out and make it a better version of a water bed! So you just sink in to it.

My cat loves it too

I got one on Amazon for about $60, it turned out so good I got another one of the same type. For guests it's fucking amazing - pop it out, pumps in minutes, tall as or even taller than a regular queen bed, deflate when done and store away, boom, I'm a pickle. Good money.

I thought only people on Cops used an air mattress as their actual bed.

Every air mattress I've ever slept on felt like shit. Better than the floor, but that's not saying a lot.

When i moved to my place, i didn't bring my bed frame over because it's heavy as fuck, and i live on the second floor. So i ended up getting a box spring, and put a bunch of comforters on top, with a heavy duty mattress, and i fucking love it. It's kind of bouncy and contours to your body well. And you're closer to the ground, and for some reason, it feels more natural that way. Works for me, anyway.

You're gonna pull in some quality chicks for sure when they find out that your bed is an air mattress...

I believe the floor is better for your back once you get used to it.

Just breakdown and get a real bed man.. Trust me, your back will thank you in the long run because an air mattress is only meant for temporary use.

My cat loves it too

They should put vaginas c a onnected to a vacuum pump and a set of breasts on air matresses. Why not make an all breast mattress?

Get ready for leaks. Did the air mattress thing when I first got an apartment and it was awesome until you woke up flat on the ground. They leak like crazy and require constant maintenance. If you are too cheap for a bed, just get a futon. Better than an air mattress at least.

<{outtahere}>

Inflatable beds suck. I’ve used one while sleeping at my in laws a while back. Had the worst back pain and sleep ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back