• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 years up in this motherf---er

I will always remember you for riding Mir's nuts before the second Lesnar fight and not disappearing afterwards like so many others.

I remember him making that thread about the curse of the ufc champions poster where every champ on that poster lost their belt in the order they were standing in.

Damn, i also celebrated ten years here four days ago.

Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin', into the future

tumblr_o46qjbeZP51rvn6njo1_500.gif

Peace to all my fellow keyboard warriors out there

on this hidden bunghole of the interwebz

3o6ZsUJ44ffpnAW7Dy.gif

Stop trying to copy @Clippy with this self praising anniversary thread.

Can a mod or admin please unban my first account, Tbonetron, so that I can celebrate my 11 year sherdog anniversary in August?

Or better yet, my second account, Tbonetron2.0, that would have its 10 year anniversary in May, AND was only about 65 posts away from my gold belt?

I still remember my passwords for both accounts.

You became a mod. You accomplished so much. I can see all my failings now.

I hope you plan on giving your first son the keys to your sherdog handle to carry on your legacy as I intend to.

stick with TheWorm.
it suits you better, bruh

If I could get my hands back on my Tbonetron2.0 account I'd probably ask an admin to rename it to the Worm so I could use it. 10 years on the dog plus a gold belt? That's the kind of credentials that can go on a CV or LinkedIn.

The only downside would be losing my 5,000+ likes. Tough choice.

10 years of hard work will pay off. I too will be a Cinnabon Manager one day.

been here since '06.
don't see me bragging about it
but good on ya brojam
here's to another tenner

I hope you plan on giving your first son the keys to your sherdog handle to carry on your legacy as I intend to.
"Son, I'm quite a legend on Sherdog, The Land of Titties, Trannies and Tipping. One day, I'll pass on the mantle to you. Maybe one day, you'll create a meme as legendary as 'Boise Dime'"

Back