$10 to win $198.....

Oh, I'm not arguing that they are pretty far outside the realm of possibility. Especially Jake, he's been spiraling for too long.

Now watch him get a knockout and prove me wrong. MMA is unpredictable a lot of the time. He has a knack for coming close to winning at the very last few seconds of the fight.

Flush your money down the toilet next time. Same result. Ellenburger is done.

giphy.gif

The Karoline bet isn't terrible. But relying on Jake is where you dun fucked up.

Took Woodley Kowalkiewicz and Ellenberger. Wish me luck Sherbros

Jake is 1-5 in his last 6 with a win over a guy who is like 0-7 in his most recent fights, you should've bought some weed lol.

Now watch him get a knockout and prove me wrong. MMA is unpredictable a lot of the time. He has a knack for coming close to winning at the very last few seconds of the fight.

People declaring things on forums with absolute perceived knowledge is just pathetic and stupid, but to say that Jake is going to lose is a... Pretty damned safe bet. His chin looks shot. His confidence looks shot. His bodily health looks done (injuries must have undone him).

Gray Maynard managed to surprise me a few weeks ago, but he wasn't fighting Matt Brown. I'd say Jake deserves one more shot after this against a no-namer, as I don't see him winning here.

KK's got this bro.
I agree. I actually think she's the best bet on the card but we'll see lol. I'm personally taking Brown & Lawler though, good luck OP for me at least there's always that one fighter that ruins the parlay :(

I'd say Jake deserves one more shot after this against a no-namer, as I don't see him winning here.

Looking at his resume now and he has had a pretty rough schedule. I think he'll get his walking papers if he loses.

I don't get people just parlaying underdogs just because of the potential return. You only bet and underdog if you feel the odds makers have got it wrong.

Brown is as close to a sure thing as you're going to see.
It just makes an otherwise mediocre card a little more interesting

Looking at his resume now and he has had a pretty rough schedule. I think he'll get his walking papers if he loses.

I agree, but.... Given the level of competition he's faced, I wouldn't be surprised to see them grant him one more shot against someone outside the top 15. Who knows, anyway. Deoends on his relationship with the UFC, his salary, etc.

Took Woodley Kowalkiewicz and Ellenberger. Wish me luck Sherbros

Good luck TS.
If you win make sure to invite me to a whisky glass in the future (and not cheap whisky)

It just makes an otherwise mediocre card a little more interesting

Upto you. I think you'll watch Brown beat Ellenberger easily and feel silly.

KK is definitely the enticing underdog on the card.

Back