Media 10 things Donald Cerrone cant live without

Budweiser? I thought that he liked beer...

<{clintugh}>
I suppose drunk is drunk, no matter how you get there ...

Edit: I haven't been a consumer of alcoholic beverages in over 20 years but I did prefer Mezcal when I was.

Thanks for the vid, sneak peak inside the BMF. Can watch 8 minutes of him talking about nothing but can't sit through 2 minutes of others peoples fights.

I love how shy boys try to look tough and wise on the net lol
I invite everyone on this site who thinks they are able to make callouts to pretend they are tough. I train at Strongstyle partna, swing by for a spar. Ask for the breakout poster of 2019.

I was expecting:
1. Beer
2. Beer
3. Beer
Etc...

i havent watched the video, how close am i?

beer
family
snow mobiles
horses
water skiing

Ive never tried frozen snickers... I can relate, but frozen grapes are my go to
<mma4>
hard to believe he actually drinks 5 days a week even through fight camp, won’t hate though. Evidently it has worked for him until late which I chalk up more to cage time than prep or lack of.
<28>

I wouldnt even drink Budweiser if they gave it to me free like I'm sure they do him. Screw that nasty crap. Donald isn't an idiot. He knows people will consider him a huge underdog. He fights for money. To live. ..no shame in that. I know he got a lot of money from his family if I recall right, but all he makes in the ufc, and all the free time with no real job is great.
Make no mistake, he definately can beat Conor. If he wanted to really beat him, perhaps to get another red panty night rematch, he would take him down and grapple. He has the advantage on the ground for sure. Maybe he wants to strike to give the fans a good show, because he knows he isn't really a threat to go after the title etc, or maybeits all just bs to make Conor think he is game planning to stand and trade..we shall see soon.
I wont be betting on donald for sure, as conor has only let me down 1 time when I bet on him, which was nate 1. I had a feeling then that Nate's cardio and ability to take damage was a threat. I knew he had a huge reach advantage. I still bet on Conor because he was on such a roll. Donald has none of those qualities, so cant bet on him unless the payoff is huge. Maybe donald land the perfect shot if he decides to stand and trade, but it's no more likely than Conor doing the same vs khabib.
If I were his coach I would talk all pre fight about giving the fans a show, standing and trading etc. Then I would have donald act hurt so Conor goes for the finish and take him down where he cant knock u out. It would have to be after about 3 rounds, when conor is out of gas, so I would tell donald to make him chase u for the first 3, knowing conor likes to counter punch. Although he does move forward quite a bit. That plays into it tho, so circle away from the left, keep the distance and tire him. Probably wont go that way and we will see a round 1 ok, but if he were smart he would try to win just for the life changing money he would get in the rematch like nate did. Everyone knows Conor hates to lose, and will do anything to get revenge, so it's pretty certain a rematch would happen.

No P3 protein snack?

Frozen bite-size Snickers
Budweiser
Harleys
Wakeboarding
Paintball
Animals
Scuba Diving
Tools
Family......

so what's the 10th?

Forum statistics