10 team parlay on UFC221!

DontForgetMe

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Another perfect night of UFC bets, $1000 to win $82,651.81. Hit on Romero for another $3200.00 as well.
DVuuQAyVoAINS-8.jpg:large

I made more than the most of the poor fucks getting brain damage for my enjoyment on that card.
giphy.gif

Where does it say the winnings? And where does it say you bet $1000?

Congrats if true.

That's a twitter image. Unless it was posted on your twitter originally, I imagine you just swiped the picture, and posted it as if it were your own bet slip.

I don't see anything about risk, odds, or payout. Call me a skeptic.

You have posted more than one of these threads with you winning considerable amounts of money... kinda feels like BS to me.

If i'm wrong my bad and congrats.

Another perfect night of UFC bets, $1000 to win $82,651.81. Hit on Romero for another $3200.00 as well.

I made more than the most of the poor fucks getting brain damage for my enjoyment on that card.
giphy.gif
Prove it. Where does it say you won 82,000? If you're betting 1000 on 10 man parlays you're already rich af. Congrats if true. But prove it.

how about borrowing your old pal The Reed a cool 10k?

Those things are so easy to fake

If you posted it before the event then its believable

But to pop up after the event after all the results and claim you got them all right and made bank looks suspect

If im wrong, then well done

giphy.gif
You clearly can't prove it can you. What you waiting for I see you lurking? What's the point of this kind of troll job? Show us a pic of your account balance.

That's a twitter image. Unless it was posted on your twitter originally, I imagine you just swiped the picture, and posted it as if it were your own bet slip.

I don't see anything about risk, odds, or payout. Call me a skeptic.
You're right it's from my Twitter, my twitter is NSFW but you can DM me if you want proof. The reason there is no amount is because I keep my finances on Twitter/Internet private but again you can DM for proof. This is also the bet slip before it was cashed out because this site makes it look very odd when you win, the odds are calculable by themselves. I just switched from Bovada to MyBookie last night. This isn't uncommon for me either.

DJ9Tmr6UMAAWxTb.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/WellHungAsian it is NSFW but nothing you will see unless you go through my likes or like 100 pages down. The @name is an inside joke before I get all the weird comments on my tag lol. I've either been stealing peoples posts for YEARS within minutes of them cashing, or you know, its actually me.

in your defense. Last nights card seemed ripe for betting.

You're right it's from my Twitter, my twitter is NSFW but you can DM me if you want proof. The reason there is no amount is because I keep my finances on Twitter/Internet private but again you can DM for proof. This is also the bet slip before it was cashed out because this site makes it look very odd when you win, the odds are calculable by themselves. I just switched from Bovada to MyBookie last night. This isn't uncommon for me either.

DJ9Tmr6UMAAWxTb.jpg:large
Why are you showing a bet slip from September ALSO with no win or bet amount. Zoom in on your account balance and show us what you got. It's not hard and it's not a privacy risk. Fuckin Troll.

82K is a decent bank roll for a weekend in Vegas. Congrats you are temporarily a moderate gambler....

82K is a decent bank roll for a weekend in Vegas. Congrats you are temporarily a moderate gambler....
Why are you showing a bet slip from September ALSO with no win or bet amount. Zoom in on your account balance and show us what you got. It's not hard and it's not a privacy risk. Fuckin Troll.

I've had my identity stolen by someone online before, when I used to post amounts on my slips as well. Consider me paranoid, I don't find it to be anyone's business how much money I own, it also attracts the wrong kind of attention in general when people know you have money. Again, I'm happy to DM you. Here is a slip with an amount, but again beyond proving I have the funds, I don't need to let anyone know my finances. This has been my only source of income for three years, I'm not a moderate gambler but I'm no mogul either.

DIMpxu3VYAEF98e.jpg:large

Back