10% of people in Florida think Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer, and I think that's awesome!

theBLADE1

The sharpest poster on the Sher
@Black
Reaction score
Classic example of the type of news story that just warms the heart and puts a smile on your face:)

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/270881-pollster-asks-floridians-if-cruz-is-the-zodiac-killer

Ten percent of Floridians said they believe Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer when asked in a Public Policy Polling survey released on Thursday.

An additional 28 percent responded they were unsure, while 62 percent confidently asserted the Texas senator is not the unidentified northern California serial killer who sent taunting encrypted letters to the press in the 1960s and '70s.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/26/11120000/ted-cruz-zodiac-killer-why-evidence-theory

Tim Faust, an activist who is selling "Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer" T-shirts to support a nonprofit that helps women in El Paso, Texas access safe and affordable abortions, said he saw the theory on Twitter and found it to be "both interesting and plausible."

I agree that the theory is interesting, but the matter clearly requires further investigation.

cruzzodiac.jpg

What's in the water in Florida?

One of their votes counts just as much as your vote

Well if Trump becomes president, he said he would open up more mental institutions. What better place than Florida?

LOL, yeah, I saw this headline the other day, and thought, "WTF? Is my memory of this totally unreliable? Isn't he too young to be the Zodiac?" So then I click the link, and quickly discover that this was another PPC poll question. I subsequently discover that I wasn't mistaken, either, and that Cruz was born after the Zodiac killer was actually murdering his earliest victims. But I don't think 10% of Florida is this stupid (and I think Florida is pretty dumb).

Trolls polling trolls. This is what we chose to do with the power of the internet.

I love the idea of horribly slandering Cruz to help women have access to abortion in Texas. It just works.

tumblr_o1a691q6Jo1qzm6pho1_500.jpg

barbaraandfather.jpg

the_truth_is_out_there_17854.jpg

Edit: had to improve the post, there was potential here.

Last edited:
At first I was like "Nahhh"

Then I read the facts...now who knows?

I thought it was already established that Ted Cruz was actually Kevin, from the tv show, The Office?

tedcruzkevin.jpg

tedcruzkevin2.jpg

Think about it;
- they are both men
- they both work in an office
- they are both disliked by most people

Ted Cruz is slimier than the Zodiac Killer.

Is Cruz using Crisco for hair gel these days?

Just googled Ted Cruz Zodiac Killer to help it keep trending.

He definitely has the face of someone who strangled a small animal in his childhood.

One of their votes counts just as much as your vote

Not the time when they have a problem filling out their ballot. Hanging chads ftw!

I thought it was already established that Ted Cruz was actually Kevin, from the tv show, The Office?

tedcruzkevin.jpg

tedcruzkevin2.jpg

Think about it;
- they are both men
- they both work in an office
- they are both disliked by most people

Scrantonicity is -booked for the inauguration

ted-cruz-350.gif

The plethora of creepy pictures of him are all the evidence I need.

Back