10 minutes of Total War: Warhammer

I'm stuck between how amazing this looks and sad every time the voice over guy mentions how great Warhammer Fantasy Battles is...considering Games Workshop cancelled that game line.

Uh...no space Marines.....

Wow, it looks incredible. Can't wait to use the Dwarfs.

Looks pretty awesome tbh

Skaven > * btw

I'm stuck between how amazing this looks and sad every time the voice over guy mentions how great Warhammer Fantasy Battles is...considering Games Workshop cancelled that game line.

They did? Damn that sucks. I never got into that stuff but it always looked cool as hell to me. Some of those armies people were making were freaking beautiful.

They must be running out of ideas for Total War if they have to go for Warhammer. I think the next one should go back to its historical roots, and shift the focus to ancient South and East Asia (India/China/Korea/Vietnam/Steppe Nomads). There are plenty of historical battles and materials to make it work.

They must be running out of ideas for Total War if they have to go for Warhammer. I think the next one should go back to its historical roots, and shift the focus to ancient South and East Asia (India/China/Korea/Vietnam/Steppe Nomads). There are plenty of historical battles and materials to make it work.

Warhammer > irl

hey, warhammer is awesome. How dare you...

I don't game on PC, but this video sent me directly into the PC build thread.

This might be better than the fucking awful fucking age of fucking signmar bullshit.

Back