Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Chesten_Hesten, Jun 2, 2014.
Do the Aggies have goons like UT?
Brilliant life lessons from a brilliant Man... William McRaven is one of the baddest dudes most people have never even heard of.
That was great, thanks Chuck.
Awesome video, Navy Seals have some of the best advice anyone could offer.
This guy doesn't realize 22 year old douchebags don't change lives for the better.
That was awesome, thanks for the post TS.
What a kick ass speech!
I hope a few students listened and took to heart what The Admiral said.
thanks for sharing...great speech..
Don't give up, maintain hope; sing if you're up to your neck in mud.
1. Make your bed first thing in the morning. At the very least you will have finished a small task during your day.
2. No one can get through life alone. Surround yourself with good friends.
3. Regardless of your background, your will to succeed is what really matters.
4. No matter how hard you try sometimes, you are not going to get what you want or attain perfection. Accept it and move forward.
5. You will fail in life at some point, but learning those lessons makes you stronger.
6. Do not be afraid to try new approach.
7. Don't back down from challenges in life.
8. Stay sharp even in your darkest moments.
9. Don't lose hope. Sing when you're in deep mud.
10. Don't take the easy way out if you intend to change the world.
Separate names with a comma.