1 step closer to a legit cross promotion

Lord Tensai MMA

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
now that UFC has a partnership with Glory World Series, do you think that they would possibly do a cross promotion event? Glory vs UFC with MMA rules. Glory vs UFC with kickboxing rules. 2 Glory fighters with MMA rules. 2 UFC fighters with kickboxing rules.

My needle is Vibrating

I want to see Giorgio Petrosyan KO condit, lawler and wonderboy all in the same night

that guy is unbelievable

Badr Hari vs Overeem K-1 Rules.

Last edited:
Hopefully this does open the door for MMA fighters to take kickboxing matches here and there like Rory competing in metamoris

Exactly. It's like the NBA cross promoting with Chinese league.
It's more like NBA cross promoting with ANL (Australian Netball league).
Kickboxing is similar to MMA as Netball is to Basketball & Both Glory & UFC are the best promotion in their respective sports. So it's nothing like NBA cross promoting with Chinese league.

It's more like NBA cross promoting with ANL (Australian Netball league).
Kickboxing is similar to MMA as Netball is to Basketball & Both Glory & UFC are the best promotion in their respective sports. So it's nothing like NBA cross promoting with Chinese league.
Yours is actually a better comparison. Mine is ludicrous enough, yours takes it to a whole other level of crazy.

I want to see Giorgio Petrosyan KO condit, lawler and wonderboy all in the same night

that guy is unbelievable
lol Petrosyan is much smaller than any of them

Nope.

They have deals with a bunch of promotions but it's mainly to get content for Fight Pass.

After the Chuck in Pride fiasco, Dana will never allow a signed fighter to fight someone who isn't on the UFC roster.

On the topic of cross promotion, I'd love to see it happen.

Imagine a tournament between Conor, Pettis, Cowboy and Barboza vs Petro, RvR, Sittichai and Ristie!

Sounds like a fun night.

Doubtful though, but a guy can dream.

Back