1-2-3! Best 3 strike combos

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
What are some great three strike combos?

One of my favorites is the 3 rapid fire punches Cain landed on Nog, which set up the obvious TKO moments later.

tumblr_m58cy8GS6d1rrqizoo1_400.gif

2wn7gac.jpg

Velasquez-KO-Nog-slow-mo.gif

Easily one of the fastest and most brutal 3 hitters I've seen in the Heavyweight division.

Marquardt Tekken combo. Just choose any three strikes. lol

I know exactly what you speak of. My best bud from highschool and I spent countless hours on Tekken back in the day.

The moment Nate hit that, we both were like, "TEKKEN COMBO!"

I know exactly what you speak of. My best bud from highschool and I spent countless hours on Tekken back in the day.

The moment Nate hit that, we both were like, "TEKKEN COMBO!"

I was in disbelief. "Did he seriously pull that off?" lol

tumblr_mkn1uvmr8N1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

not sure about 3 hits but that's about as good of a 2 hitter as you can get.

Gomi looked like he KO'd Azeredo twice before he even hit the ground. What about Vovchanchyn vs. muscular BJJ guy in PRIDE where it was a "timber" moment.

On recent memory, the body-body-head three punch combo that Aldo landed on Jung was pretty cool. If i remember correctly, he also followed it with a jab.
No gifs were found =(

I miss Liddell's three hit combos.
He would hit the guy, the guy would hit the ground and the nerdy guy with glasses would hit the bell.
Very technically sound imo

There was some good combs in the Diaz vs Lawler fight.

Every once in a while a thread like this happens, and always OP has Cain's combo.

I even started this thread once.

It is a thing of beauty, and Cain almost did that on BF in the second fight, he hit him 1-2-3 but BF dropped on the 2nd punch but the 3rd punch was on the way and missed BF.

UFC160-CainXBigfoot-realtime-400-sg.gif

Matter of fact, Cain is a thing of beauty.

Full Fledged Homo

Pat barry v Shane del Rosario comes to mind.

As does Bigfoot v The Reem

I miss Liddell's three hit combos.
He would hit the guy, the guy would hit the ground and the nerdy guy with glasses would hit the bell.
Very technically sound imo

sounds like the best 3 hit combo to me son.

Back