0-27 fighter burns Edmund/Honda :D (lulz inside)

hey let me tell you somethin that you might have missed

about a dude named Jesus from Nazareth

they don't wanna teach you this in bible school, but that n**ga had dreads and that cat was cool

he used to roll around campus in a beat up kia, with a sticker on the back that said pow-mia

yo other MC's don't stand a chance, let the power of christ compel you to dance

They dump on Edmond but if he has a shitty pupil he can't be blamed. If I was a sprint coach and a one legged guy came to me, I could be the best coach in the world and he wouldn't win diddley.

Amazing.
Edmond is like some really bad God. There are no limits to how awful he is

hyefighter_edmond_tarverdya.jpg

Edmond's creepy nephew

Lmfao. How many times has this guy tapped to strikes?

It seems like an even number of sub to strikes and chokes. Either way, he has the greatest nickname along with " The ninja of love" but "Ho Bag" needs to make a comeback!!!

Was I the only one hating Edmund when Rhonda was winning?

Ill never comprehend what drives someone to keep fighting after 20+ loses in a row. Do they think "this next fight, itll all come together. the switch will flip and lightbulb will shine and Ill finally get it"

Dude 27 loosing streak bahahaha wtf!
Damn you Edmond

I'm sorry but I have to double post on this tread
0-27 wtf bahahaha
I wonder when he's going to realize he is not a fighter material?
0-78 lol

Fuck it.....
Triple post this bitch
There is so much gold on this I can't stop laughing bahahaha

It seems like an even number of sub to strikes and chokes. Either way, he has the greatest nickname along with " The ninja of love" but "Ho Bag" needs to make a comeback!!!

Fucking hilarious indeed. Ho bag

{<jordan}

The ninja of love, wasnt that Nick Denis or something like that? The guy with that amazing standing elbows KO over the can with a pink mohawk?

"Current Streak: 27 Losses"
2016_12_21_07_53_59_Wes_O_Neill_MMA_Fighter_Pa.png

Record

2016_12_21_07_51_41_1_Wesley_The_Real_Deal_O.png

Haha!

That picture of him on top, with that sleeve or patch over his left bicep, reminds me of that fighter who was missing his muscle there. Tillman (?) I want to say. He actually wasn't too shabby of a fighter. I believe he did UFC and PRIDE. Think he might have been a member of Lions Den... Anyone remember?

Are we making fun of a guy with a mental dysfunction whos eating brain damage for our "entertaintment" ??

What? I wasn't being mean or angry. My cornflakes are totally fine.

But, seriously, we're talking about a fighter that apparently is on a 27 fight losing streak (although that seems kinda suspect, too)
It dosent make any sense because what's the point in anyone fighting him it gets you nowhere

Ill never comprehend what drives someone to keep fighting after 20+ loses in a row. Do they think "this next fight, itll all come together. the switch will flip and lightbulb will shine and Ill finally get it"

They basically get paid by other fighters/camps to take dives to usually get a new fighter off to a good start.

The kid wants to be a fighter, so he says fuck it and heads back into the ring.

No matter the record, this guy has some serious determination. Props for that!

Back