Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fantastic work everyone, congrats to those of you that made it to the next round, and keep your chin up those that didn't make it. We have the thread Emp pointed out to practice MMA MS Paint shoops, and we also have a new gallery in Mayberry for all non-MMA MS Paint drawings if you want to participate in that as well. Judging by how much fun this was, we'll be sure to do something like this again in the future.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/draw-an-ms-painting.3533791/

You know, it just wasn't my day. But hats off to the competition, they did a great job.
Want to give a shoutout to my fans for all the support.
Gonna get back in the gym and keep getting better
Everyone's a winner IMO!! sherdog and all the contestants :)

less than a fortnight till the event!

The first post of both threads has been updated to include the results and the identities of each artist above their work.

@Slobodan, I feel like I missed the reference of yours. What's it from?

From the first Embedded episode, Stipe went to buy a metal detector, sling shot and BB gun
Ohhhh, I never watched those. That explains it. I haven't watched Embedded eps in a while.

Ohhhh, I never watched those. That explains it. I haven't watched Embedded eps in a while.
same for me, I couldn't figure it out at all..I wish I could watch embeddeds and stuff

tumblr_oiv32ruCtp1u501aoo1_400.gif
what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

same for me, I couldn't figure it out at all..I wish I could watch embeddeds and stuff
It's a good deep (phrasing) reference, I wish I had gotten it. I like references. As seen by my own drawing, I had a few to add myself.

It's a good deep (phrasing) reference, I wish I had gotten it. I like references. As seen by my own drawing, I had a few to add myself.
yup I love references and I'm not happy when people don't get mine :D they are a big motivating factor

@Masato Toys Crazy skills man, very impressed, and imo underrated humour, it was really funny.
@Empty Emp I didn't pay much attention to to at first but it made me laugh the most.
@jeicex I liked yours, it was funny, some others had very similar ideas but i like how you threw the hat and belt on there, it made it for me.
@OrigFan255 Heh ;)
@HughPhug This one was amusing to me, i don't know why, it just is.
@kicks I didn't really give this time, but when i went through them before voting it got a giggle out of me, nice idea ;)
@in the liver Hah! this was actually my first idea, you made it better though, i had a siluette of Ariel with devil horns in mind, asking questions to Joanna from the back of the room.
@Slobodan Just simply giggle material xD i loved the embedded with Stipe, and to pick something so "insignificant" made it a lot more fun just because of that :D
@Doug22 Great Werdum face lol, and i think you really captured the Fiery Junior, good idea as i said to @jeicex
@bigwaverider I for sure thought this was @Chramelated 's, i didn't want to like the theme but couldn't help but to find the the dark/childish humour amusing.
@Myrddin Wild Interesting thought behind this one, i love the face on Poirier, and you have a nice/special way to draw Herb lol, most of all though props on the tattoos there, dang that's where most people including myself slack :D
@Vasili This is just crazy good, like the @Masato Toys one but this is more freestyle, i still don't get the theme lol but it's great art.
@TigerUpperKut UNDERRATED! Dang, this is really good, i love the play on the name and it's really well done, one of my favs for sure, it's better than mine in all aspect imo.
@magogjack Like me you chose the path of the backpack, but yours is bizarrely interesting, this one made me realize i could have made more than one theme :O
@Jehannum Some similarities to a couple of the others but with a Just Bleed twist, poor Junior losing is head too, brutal.

I had fun these past few days, life is grey and dull in general but this made my week for sure, if not more.

Thanks for the votes ;)

Last edited:
@Masato Toys Crazy skills man, very impressed, and imo underrated humour, it was really funny.
@Empty Emp I didn't pay much attention to to at first but it made me laugh the most.
@jeicex I liked yours, it was funny, some others had very similar ideas but i like how you threw the hat and belt on there, it made it for me.
@OrigFan255 Heh ;)
@HughPhug This one was amusing to me, i don't know why, it just is.
@kicks I didn't really give this time, but when i went through them before voting it got a giggle out of me, nice idea ;)
@in the liver Hah! this was actually my first idea, you made it better though, i had a siluette of Ariel with devil horns in mind, asking questions to Joanna from the back of the room.
@Slobodan Just simply giggle material xD i loved the embedded with Stipe, and to pick something so "insignificant" made it a lot more fun just because of that :D
@Doug22 Great Werdum face lol, and i think you really captured the Fiery Junior, good idea as i said to @jeicex
@bigwaverider I for sure thought this was @Chramelated 's, i didn't want to like the theme but couldn't help but to find the the dark/childish humour amusing.
@Myrddin Wild Interesting thought behind this one, i love the face on Poirier, and you have a nice/special way to draw Herb lol, most of all though props on the tattoos there, dang that's where most people including myself slack :D
@Vasili This is just crazy good, like the @Masato Toys one but this is more freestyle, i still don't get the theme lol but it's great art.
@TigerUpperKut UNDERRATED! Dang, this is really good, i love the play on the name and it's really well done, one of my favs for sure, it's better than mine in all aspect imo.
@magogjack Like me you chose the path of the backpack, but yours is bizarrely interesting, this one made me realize i could have made more than one theme :O
@Jehannum Some similarities to a couple of the others but with a Just Bleed twist, poor Junior losing is head too, brutal.

I had fun these past few days, life is grey and dull in general but this made my week for sure, if not more.

Thanks for the votes ;)
Reading all this and then scrolling down and seeing @Chramelated's reply killed me!

thanks for the shoutout too.

I didn't even want to win this shit, fuсk you guys

giphy.gif

Jokes on you losers, history is written by the chram. Check the sig.

Good job, Chramstein

Everyone else got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ;^)

Can Jehabum win anything in his life?

NOPE LMFAO

Back