♕ Entitled: Ronda's Agent Buys UFC, Ronda Gets Instant Titleshot ♕

Vote your opinion

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“If Ronda comes back, Ronda will get the shot"

In the seven months since Ronda Rousey lost the UFC women's bantamweight title, it has changed hands three times. Holly Holm took the belt from Rousey, then Meisha Tate took it from Holm and last weekend at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes took it from Tate.

Could Rousey be the one to take it from Nunes?

"Ronda's going to make that decision," UFC president Dana White said on Saturday. "I would like to see her fight this year, but it could be early next year, too."

"Whoever the champion is at the time is who Ronda will fight," he added.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/ron...weight-championship-ufc-president-dana-white/

http://rondarousey.net/contact/wme-banner/

We already knew Ronda would get a title shot before the company was sold this is nothing new.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Just more bullshit threads, she was getting a title shot regardless of who owned the company. Can you guys function without talking about Rousey for more than a day?

the safe answer will always be.....she beats tate.

even tho I love miesha.

This has been Dana's mantra since she lost. Nothing new here at all.

My own opinion is if she doesn't return by the end of the year, or at the very latest the very first card of 2017. Then she should have to fight one fight before challenging. She's not injured. She's on a planned hiatus. Until then I figure she still has that instant shot in play.

We already knew Ronda would get a title shot before the company was sold this is nothing new.
This. The new ownership has nothing to do with it. Dana was running the show before and Dana is running the show now.

Just more bullshit threads, she was getting a title shot regardless of who owned the company. Can you guys function without talking about Rousey for more than a day?

Came to post this. Thanks for getting it in early

This Isnt anything new, nor is it caused by the new owner. UFC has wanted her back as champ since the moment that kick landed.

Dana said Ronda would get an immediate title shot months ago. or at least one month ago... but I don't mind a dominant champ getting a turn around shot.

All good!

I voted for all of the above, including "none of the above".

Ronda is over, if she wants revenge then that would be a Holm fight so unless Holly wins the belt back in the meantime and is champ when R3 comes back what she's saying doesn't even make sense.

Will she come back? Maybe. After over a year off. Will she take the title shot no matter who is champ? That seems to be what the message is, and she doesn't deserve an immediate TS. Will she ever fight Cyborg? No. Will she fight Holm again? Questionable, and if she does she will get ruined even worse and retire. Will she fight Nunes? Maybe. She could easily lose that fight too.

Basically the latest noise her PR team has been making hasn't changed my mind about anything. I think she's either finished as a fighter, or will be with one more loss, and considering her weight, time out, psychological destruction etc.I think she has a high chance of losing against any of the top girls. Basically, she's over.

She wS going to get an instant shot regardless

I think she beats Nunes but loses to Holly again. That's why they will never make the rematch.

they wont wheel her out to fight a striker like nunes

She deserves it.

Case closed.
Case remains open.......She deserves nada, nothing, not a damn thing......hope she does come back for Nunes......Nunes will destroy her....she will need years of therapy with a fight psychiatrist after Nunes fights her......lol

A few weeks ago it seemed more likely she'd not return, but now it looks more likely she will.

Back